EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

If you believe this logic then we will believe Britney was violent with Scam and neglect animals and her sons. All of this spread like fire, her team didn't deny the claims, some people still believe all of this happened.

What I mean is, the "news" outlets that are publishing this stuff are what? Perez Hilton and some shady looking Twitter accounts?

Nobody is taking this seriously because it didn't happen.

:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

14 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

If you believe this logic then we will believe Britney was violent with Scam and neglect animals and her sons. All of this spread like fire, her team didn't deny the claims, some people still believe all of this happened.

As for those other accusations made against Britney, as I said the other day, Britney is Hollywood media's meal ticket.

Of course, all these "insiders" come forward with stories. Everyone wants a quick buck, and "crazy old Britney" won't be able to deny or fight back against any of it.

8 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

What I mean is, the "news" outlets that are publishing this stuff are what? Perez Hilton and some shady looking Twitter accounts?

Nobody is taking this seriously because it didn't happen.

:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Again... by this logic you will have to validate every terrible rumor tmz and other outlets said about her. Even things like variety already published bad rumors about Britney. 

The fact no major outlets are reporting about the woman interview doesn't mean this isn’t causing damage. And we better wait because we don't know if they will not report this the next days.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

and "crazy old Britney" won't be able to deny or fight back against any of it.

If her team actually worked in her best interests no... this wouldn’t happen so often. Media creates many absurd scenarios because everybody knows no official people connected to Britney will deny the bizarre stories. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

If her team actually worked in her best interests no... this wouldn’t happen so often. Media creates many absurd scenarios because everybody knows no official people connected to Britney will deny the bizarre stories. 

True. I do get what you're saying.

Maybe it's all true and her team have given up?

I don't know at this point.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

Honestly, it feels like Britney’s PR team just doesn't care to shut down any of the damaging rumors... But it also seems Britney doesn't see anything wrong and she's in this state of "playing the media" which is weird because a lot of these things could easily be addressed.

Her behavior right now does seem like she’s in a constant state of mania and self-destruction. But the thing is, she probably doesn’t see it that way because she’s finally making her own decisions and isn’t being told what to do by anyone. It’s like she refuses to listen to anyone, and those divorce rumors that Sam left because she stopped taking meds? That might actually be what happened. 

She’s been acting super erratic and inconsistent compared to how she was right after being freed.

And who really is on her team now? Cade? Honestly, he’s trash. He probably benefits from her staying in this state because if she gets her life together, he’d be the first one to get fired.

The sad part is Britney’s really smart and calculated, but she seems to think living like this is doing her some kind of good, when in reality, she’s just spiraling. She desperately needs therapy, at the very least. It’s such a shame to see it playing out this way because it feels like nobody is stepping in to help her when she clearly needs it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

For sure some things tabloids say are real, look her relationship with Paul...

But if everything the media says were true... then she would be in jail right now.

38 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Honestly, it feels like Britney’s PR team just doesn't care to shut down any of the damaging rumors... But it also seems Britney doesn't see anything wrong and she's in this state of "playing the media" which is weird because a lot of these things could easily be addressed.

Her behavior right now does seem like she’s in a constant state of mania and self-destruction. But the thing is, she probably doesn’t see it that way because she’s finally making her own decisions and isn’t being told what to do by anyone. It’s like she refuses to listen to anyone, and those divorce rumors that Sam left because she stopped taking meds? That might actually be what happened. 

She’s been acting super erratic and inconsistent compared to how she was right after being freed.

And who really is on her team now? Cade? Honestly, he’s trash. He probably benefits from her staying in this state because if she gets her life together, he’d be the first one to get fired.

The sad part is Britney’s really smart and calculated, but she seems to think living like this is doing her some kind of good, when in reality, she’s just spiraling. She desperately needs therapy, at the very least. It’s such a shame to see it playing out this way because it feels like nobody is stepping in to help her when she clearly needs it.

I just disagree about Britney less erratic right after being freed. She does seem more aggressive and overall angry since 2022, but things were already looking bad back then.

She probably was never serious about therapy, and I doubt she ever took her meds. I think freedom for her also means: not taking care of mental health,  because it was something she needed to do. Basically like a child refusing responsabilities.

She has a big full  team, finally this week a lot of fans knew about Sloane. Cassie, Sloane, Cade,  Jeff,  MK, are the main ones officially... but for sure more people are working behind the scenes. 

It's weird for years now she is paying people to do basically nothing. She doesn't want to work anymore. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.