Will Michelle Williams & 'The Woman In Me" get nominated for "Best Audiobook, Narration & Storytelling Recording" at the Grammys 2025?

Grammy first round voting is happening now and there's one particular category where 'The GODess In Me' might snab a nomination: Best Audio Book, Narration & Storytelling Recording :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Do you think Simon & Schuster has submitted Britney's memoir audiobook? It needs to be nominated and win the award tbqfh! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

GZEJ3fgWUAEBSse?format=jpg&name=large

We need to wait until Nov 8 to find out but fingers crossed!  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 4
Just now, thesimplelife said:

if votes actually counted taylor would’ve won that let’s be fr

That's definitely a good theory, which also could mean Britney didn't deserve the POM VMA wins, POM is one of her worst videos to be nominated yet won.

Even to Britney's surprise. "I've done far better videos" - Britney

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean this fanbase couldn't even put in enough votes for Britney to beat Katy at the VMA's let alone a Grammy win.

GIF by FOX TVI’m sure Britney won that  VMA based on votes, but as you can see, Britney’s retired- let alone not attending to anything. Awards mostly gives everything to people who attends nowadays. I bet madona and xtina weren’t even aware of that nomination at the vmas 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's definitely a good theory, which also could mean Britney didn't deserve the POM VMA wins, POM is one of her worst videos to be nominated yet won.

Even to Britney's surprise. "I've done far better videos" - Britney

I agree, the POM wins always felt weird to me. I like the video but it’s not that good compared to her previous nominations. I think it was some sort of apology for the 2007 mess and the past snubs

9 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

I agree, the POM wins always felt weird to me. I like the video but it’s not that good compared to her previous nominations. I think it was some sort of apology for the 2007 mess and the past snubs

That and it was like you said to kind of set up a comeback, like how was POM video of the year.

I've mentioned this before back in 2004 when Toxic lost to No Doubt and Beyonce it was strange because Toxic was the only female video up for Video of the year that year.

Also, if Naughty girl or No Doubt's video were truly better why didn't they get a VMA video of the year nomination that year?

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.