Paul Soliz's Wife Files for Divorce

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

You should be more worry about your own love life, which is probably non-existant since 40 years, since you spend all your days and nights here, trying to find some humans interactions:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

What are you doing when your mom ask you to take a break from Exhale?

This?

rr2NuI.gif

eY_Ha3.gif

Are we surprised?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Paul is as disgusting as you TrashCircus!

throw-up-dry-heave.gif

You guys stay away from Britney!!!

Awww unhinged comments per usual :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Dovresti preoccuparti di più della tua vita amorosa, che probabilmente non esiste da 40 anni, dal momento che passi tutti i tuoi giorni e le tue notti qui, cercando di trovare qualche interazione umana.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_risata_risatina_lol_haha_hehe:

Cosa fai quando tua madre ti chiede di prenderti una pausa da Exhale?

Questo?

rr2NuI.gif

eY_Ha3.gif

Siamo sorpresi?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_risata_risatina_lol_haha_hehe:

Paul è disgustoso quanto te, TrashCircus!

vomito-conati-di-vomito.gif

State lontani da Britney, ragazzi!!!

a year ago I had it anyway I don't care I'm honest and defend this person 
you will then see who he is 
time always proves me right and history repeats itself just like with SAM
who for everything not for purposes and I had come for the music. 
goodbye

POP , DANCE , TECHNO Experimenting with new melodies

28 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah... it seems Nikki account was actually legit.

This is so many levels of embarrassing... and the fact Britney probably very serious about this man and their relationship. Any woman with a little knowledge would run of someone like him.

It's really scary if this man is still in her life. For real. 

All the former wifes of Britney boyfriends won, Britney lost every single time.

I don't doubt she'll legally marry this guy pretty soon. I'm seriously worried.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Awww unhinged comments per usual :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

How unhinged? Don't you spend all your days and nights here? You know you have nobody and your love life is a disaster! So it's funny you keep talking about Britney's one when you don't even know her! You're talking about her like she was someone close to you...

Focus on your life your crazy psycho! Someone said you should be placed on a conservatorship! This is how people see you, like a crazy psycho! Another person... My Godness, you're real life must be even more tragic and sad! Most of people want to avoid you and it's understandable!

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

I ask you a question DO YOU HAVE THE PROOF THAT YOU ACCUSE ME THAT I AM MARRIED no I am not married and never had children this is the truth if you believe

NON HO FIGLI SONO DIVORZIATO E amo i bambini perche mia moglie non li voleva.

I HAVE NO CHILDREN, I AM DIVORCEED AND I love children because my wife didn't want them.

1 minute ago, Marcus Baby Angel said:

I ask you a question DO YOU HAVE THE PROOF THAT YOU ACCUSE ME THAT I AM MARRIED no I am not married and never had children this is the truth if you believe

NON HO FIGLI SONO DIVORZIATO E amo i bambini perche mia moglie non li voleva.

I HAVE NO CHILDREN, I AM DIVORCEED AND I love children because my wife didn't want them.

Dude, WHAT. THE .FU.CK ARE U YUPPING ABOUT? Nobody accuses u of anything and nobody knows who u r. Nobody cares. This is about Britney. 

And this proves once again that Britney's circle people are not here for her own good! If their intentions were really good, this trash guy would never came in her life!

They are only here to take the last coins and they will destroy her or her image once for good at the end! Team Con win! Team Con is here since the begining of the fake end of the conservatorship!

Edited by Johanpapz
5 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Britney divorce process will end officially in december I think... after that who knows.

They probably already live together,  like his wife,  but she loves the idea of traditional "marriage"... let's see if her handlers will allow tho, she still never introduce Paul officially as her boyfriend. Something very odd.

• Exhale+

give me proof of what you say 
By now I know this little boy's purpose
do you want his happiness or a Sam who seeks his fame and money
you would be SAM and I know because I'm too much, right? my purpose is music and in poems I talk about love because I know things about love, I am a man

• Exhale+

In life I keep my promises and I always keep them and I say that you don't know the past and to judge you have to know it 
if I write poems I worked with a person, he knew me and knew what I was like, I don't know you and I have never judged you

I'm closing here because this topic doesn't make sense, they should ban you for opening it without proof and just judging 
then we're not talking about music here, we're talking about me, well done

forse addio non lo so se cambiate

Italian Flag Italy GIF

in Italy we are honest and I don't do what you do now 
shame

bye bye

18 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

After that post on here a few days ago with a suspiciously familiar writing style saying people need to mind their business about Britneys private life, I thought it was because we were about to see new candids of her and Paul. Now after hearing this news I'm dreading what might be coming.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.