Paul Soliz's Wife Files for Divorce

• Exhale+
37 minutes ago, RogerJohnson said:
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' on-and-off-again boyfriend Paul Soliz is now going through a divorce ... because his wife just pulled the plug on their marriage.

but what are you saying because now I've had enough if you don't know don't talk and excuse me but when they talk behind my back like this I'm not the person that I don't like this
come to Milan and you'll find me alone I INVITE YOU ALL TO MY 200MQ HOUSE

POP , DANCE , TECHNO Experimenting with new melodies

• Exhale+

point one I am divorced and I have the documents and I know I don't have to give an account because I am then what proof do you have tell me?
you want me to go away because I am not accepted I'M GOING AWAY TONIGHT and you leave a person who will wonder for the rest of his life if I was going to Milan and he tells me the truth he remains with this thought but do you realize

POP , DANCE , TECHNO Experimenting with new melodies

Britney would greatly benefit from attending therapy... It's clear that she struggles with self-love, and while the abuse she endured is undeniably responsible for much of her pain, healing is ultimately a choice only she can make. I understand why she goes toward married men, in her distorted view of love, she might believe, "If he's willing to leave his family for me, he must truly adore me." But she doesn't realize she deserves so much more. If he genuinely cared about her, he would never betray his wife or engage in an affair. A man who does that is nothing but a pig.

10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney would greatly benefit from attending therapy... It's clear that she struggles with self-love, and while the abuse she endured is undeniably responsible for much of her pain, healing is ultimately a choice only she can make. I understand why she goes toward married men, in her distorted view of love, she might believe, "If he's willing to leave his family for me, he must truly adore me." But she doesn't realize she deserves so much more. If he genuinely cared about her, he would never betray his wife or engage in an affair. A man who does that is nothing but a pig.

Britney has done the same when she cheated on Justin and Scam allegedly.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Britney has done the same when she cheated on Justin and Scam allegedly.

Yeah, she's done it all her life. She sadly has a very distorted view of relationships and love, but Paul truly is the bottom of the barrel. She couldn't go any lower than that even if she wanted to...It's depressing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.