Britney talks about being burned by her fireplace months ago

Symptoms 

People with pyromania may experience tension or arousal before setting a fire, and feel a sense of relief or gratification after. They may also have an unhealthy obsession with fire and related paraphernalia.

wonderful since the musical eras seem to be dunzo we are now in the fire era, setting things on fire, burning/blowing things up, burning down gyms. Nice

59 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Symptoms 

People with pyromania may experience tension or arousal before setting a fire, and feel a sense of relief or gratification after. They may also have an unhealthy obsession with fire and related paraphernalia.

wonderful since the musical eras seem to be dunzo we are now in the fire era, setting things on fire, burning/blowing things up, burning down gyms. Nice

Are you making up another mental illness for her? Last time you said she was addicted to m.eth because she wanted to see a movie about it. You're a hater  :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Like 4

She’s definitely reading Exhale and had to share that because of the topic talking about her hair. Lol 

HELLO BRITNEY! I LOVE YOU! 
Release new music girl, I need some bi.tch.y inspiration to workout and feel se.xy at the gym. Bye. Xo.

Edited by RebelMe
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

The answer Is no, they’re probably too busy trawling through Google for non existent or vague symptoms of mental illness to reply so I’ll do it for em :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

I mean they really sat in their dark and dingy basement and typed in google "mental illness and fires" :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: ******* trasssh of a human lmao 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.