Britney on IG: A homage to VMAS my beautiful ***!!!

11 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She said it was "weird" that she kissed an alien and not a girl (which it was!) and in the same breathe said she loves Sabrina and is cool! So i'm not sure what backlash she incurred? Britney deletes posts as much as she makes posts tbh :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

It was all over the media I think Britney seen it and deleted the post, many outlets reported the shade.

3 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

We are all doomed. Will Jesus work *****? Will Jesus somehow subtlely make banging a chair look somehow like a self-empowering power themed pop anthem over a choreographed precisioned and nuisanced dance sequence? I think not. Just to drink coke and avoid Starbucks :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Loool well he can turn water to wine so sounds like a good time to me! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It was all over the media I think Britney seen it and deleted the post, many outlets reported the shade.

There was no shade I watched it multiple times and so did others. The media didn't even watch it themselves and just regurgitated the wrong info.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

It seems like she just doesn't care when people reference her and would just rather people not pay homage to her like they're riding her coat tails to get attention. That's just how I see it whenever someone pays "homage" to Britney. She just doesn't seem really care for it.

2 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

What does it mean? Can someone explain me :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I think she sees the homage as complete bs, probably. I don’t blame her though, during the cship, no one went out of their way to show their love/support — but once she was liberated, everyone suddenly “always” admires her & wants to make it known. She can probably sense the hypocrisy, & she’s not having it. Just my opinion.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

I think she sees the homage as complete bs, probably. I don’t blame her though, during the cship, no one went out of their way to show their love/support — but once she was liberated, everyone suddenly “always” admires her & wants to make it known. She can probably sense the hypocrisy, & she’s not having it. Just my opinion.

I fu ck ing agree with all of these :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

thank you my love :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

What? Britney has always been loved and referenced by her past. I can name several artists who praised her while she was on c-ship. You are always creating narratives to justify the fact that she has become a bitter, annoying woman who would rather spend her time dragging others down than focusing on improving herself.

Just now, Joel Santos said:

What? Britney has always been loved and referenced by her past. I can name several artists who praised her while she was on c-ship. You are always creating narratives to justify the fact that she has become a bitter, annoying woman who would rather spend her time dragging others down than focusing on improving herself.

Speak for yourself, you’re clearly the one creating narratives when you refer to Britney as a “bitter, annoying woman who would rather spend her time dragging others down than focusing on improving herself” — what makes you so sure, when her IG is all she allows the public to see? Have you read her book, & do you understand her perspective? Bc it seems like you’ve just completely overlooked the fact that she’s gone through helll and back, & she won’t improve at the snap of a finger. Everyone copes differently, & she isn’t an exception only because she’s famous, & you (or others) want to set expectations for her. She’ll improve at her own pace, whether we like it or not — & she is loved and referenced (everyone knows that), but the topic is about her potentially shading the homage, so I expressed my viewpoint — & you don’t have to agree with it. Thank you.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Loool well he can turn water to wine so sounds like a good time to me! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

There was no shade I watched it multiple times and so did others. The media didn't even watch it themselves and just regurgitated the wrong info.

You enjoy that wine in front of that blank television screen of yours. Those relentless gays are going to annihilate all the queens. There will be no one left to stan. 

I'll be over here putting my Mandy Moore vinyl on :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Stay pressed gays :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.