Britney on IG: A homage to VMAS my beautiful ***!!!

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People might take it that way after the backlash of her "Sabrina Carpenter Girl" drag about kissing the alien. Britney deleted the video after the backlash.

She said it was "weird" that she kissed an alien and not a girl (which it was!) and in the same breathe said she loves Sabrina and is cool! So i'm not sure what backlash she incurred? Britney deletes posts as much as she makes posts tbh :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She said it was "weird" and in the same breathe said she loves Sabrina and is cool! So i'm not sure what backlash she incurred? Britney deletes posts as much as she makes posts tbh :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

That’s actually the truth.

I mean. Would a court of law be able to say it wasn’t?

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Exhale+
22 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAeuxUVA3qn/?igsh=MWk2dW44NjI3MmNn

Britney seems to be shading the VMAs on new insta post :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I didn't know this song, you always learn something new from songs :)
The queen is always beautiful and in my opinion white is more beautiful and it is a color that symbolizes purity white
fire red
green reminds of nature

and a fantastic smile

Nicki Minaj Queen GIF

the queen in dancing and gorgeous

POP , DANCE , TECHNO Experimenting with new melodies

3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

How about the gays stan our lord and saviour Jesus christ?  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

We are all doomed. Will Jesus work *****? Will Jesus somehow subtlely make banging a chair look somehow like a self-empowering power themed pop anthem over a choreographed precisioned and nuisanced dance sequence? I think not. Just to drink coke and avoid Starbucks :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.