Was Christina Aguilera right about Britney Spears all along?

In the infamous 2003 Blender Magazine article, Christina Aguilera stated: “She [Britney] seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.”

Was Christina right about Britney all along? What do you guys think? Was Christina ahead of her time with this statement? 

Edited by BadBunny
20 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

In the infamous 2003 Blender Magazine article, Christina Aguilera stated: “She [Britney] seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.”

Was Christina right about Britney all along? What do you guys think? Was Christina ahead of her time with this statement? 

For a FAN forum, all the topics here nowadays seem to be either about discretly bashing Britney in some way or praising others so they can be compared to her. Odd :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

LOL... You're doing this like it's gonna raise up Xtinct career or something! While the only truth is BRITNEY MADE HISTORY AND XTINCT WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN HER SHADOW! Making thousand topics on a dead board won't change things!

You should put your energy to watch her last live celebration, she works really hard, did resheral, bought a cute dress, put all her Drag Paul Race make-up on and took 10 pills of Ozempic, called Sabrina and all that for only 1M views in 5 days?

Yeah maybe Britney was lost, but who wouldn't be after a secret sordid abor**on in a bathroom and a hard break up??? Xtinct knew it but it didn't stop her to made fun of Britney that night:

le-chanteur-justin-timberlake-et-christi

Classy!

But then karma catch her neck really hard! She was lost as well:

article-1309228-0B02D18F000005DC-954_468

unbekannt-jpg--article-image-33021222-.j

CHRISTINA.jpg

Also her ridiculous surgery, it's what I call, being A LOST GIRL as well! When you have no idea of what you are doing, thinking it's pretty, cute while it's the total opposite:

christina.jpg

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

christina-aguilera-plastic-surgery-breas

1c61fd517886256a4bc4d06bd9.jpg

She said HERSELF her body back to old days was TOO SKINNY AND NOT HEALTHY and what she's doing now? Ozempic to look like back to the old days...

I think your flop idol is lost too!

But unlike Xtinct fans I don't think it's funny or it's something we should bring it up, it's not funny to make fun of people insecurities or sad story... Only trash like some trolls here do that! And I think that Xtina was really beautiful with her normal body and as fan you should not encourage how she looks now, especially when, again, she said herself it was not healthy and too skinny!!! Bye!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

LOL... You're doing this like it's gonna raise up Xtinct career or something! While the only truth is BRITNEY MADE HISTORY AND XTINCT WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN HER SHADOW! Making thousand topics on a dead board won't change things!

You should put your energy to watch her last live celebration, she works really hard, did resheral, bought a cute dress, put all her Drag Paul Race make-up on and took 10 pills of Ozempic, called Sabrina and all that for only 1M views in 5 days?

Yeah maybe Britney was lost, but who wouldn't be after a secret sordid abor**on in a bathroom and a hard break up??? Xtinct knew it but it didn't stop her to made fun of Britney that night:

le-chanteur-justin-timberlake-et-christi

Classy!

But then karma catch her neck really hard! She was lost as well:

article-1309228-0B02D18F000005DC-954_468

unbekannt-jpg--article-image-33021222-.j

CHRISTINA.jpg

Also her ridiculous surgery, it's what I call, being A LOST GIRL as well! When you have no idea of what you are doing, thinking it's pretty, cute while it's the total opposite:

christina.jpg

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

christina-aguilera-plastic-surgery-breas

1c61fd517886256a4bc4d06bd9.jpg

She said HERSELF her body back to old days was TOO SKINNY AND NOT HEALTHY and what she's doing now? Ozempic to look like back to the old days...

I think your flop idol is lost too!

But unlike Xtinct fans I don't think it's funny or it's something we should bring it up, it's not funny to make fun of people insecurities or sad story... Only trash like some trolls here do that! And I think that Xtina was really beautiful with her normal body and as fan you should not encourage how she looks now, especially when, again, she said herself it was not healthy and too skinny!!! Bye!!!

Ok but bashing Christina and bringing those old embarrasing pictures of her will not make all things look kind. This whole Xtina x Britney thing is old af. I'm tired of this too.

• Love 3
Just now, nwonder said:

That statement could apply to Brit post 2007 but I can’t see how it was relevant to her back then Idk.

It just seems like typical 2000’s Chrissy who threw digs at anyone and everyone for the sake of it.

IMG-6094.jpg

She looked gorgeous btw

Gym Queen ❤️

spacer.png

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.