Kelly Clarkson announces You For Christmas

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check it out, I like kelly's christmas album

The only I thing I don't get is when when certain artists release Christmas album sometimes they get good or top favorites producers/writers on these albums but not there non Christmas album follow up

Examples for me are

Tori Kelly- work with Babyface on her christmas album but her more recent album which fans have wanted her to more R&B of she didn't work with him, a miss

Jessie J - for her christmas album she'd work with Babyface, David Foster, Darkchild, Kuk Harrell and Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis,  all of them have mostly work with big time divas like Celine, Mariah, Toni & Whitney, gave them songs that were hits and show off the vocals and she didn't from what I know was gonna work with them on her follow up album at the time

Now Kelly is working with Mark Ronson & Andrew Wyatt on this new christmas song which is fine but hopefully she works with them on the follow up to chemistry which left alotta people disappointment 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.