Christina Aguilera & Spotify presents the 25th anniversary of Xtina's debut album [featuring Sabrina Carpenter]

Fita

I can see what she was going for here but this entire thing was so cringe. And the mouth movements didn't match the audio at a few points. Even after carefully editing this, they still didn't get it right.  It's almost like drag gone wrong

I'd enjoyed it

I like that she didn't over sing and it was a more strip/live recording, I hope she uses her more smooth yet suttle vocal singing style on her next album 

I wish she would've perform so emotional that one of my faves from album 

Excited for the next era, hopefully soon or aleast kick off in the first quarter

Did she get some work done recently? She looks really different, kinda giving Cher. She was looking great and much more natural not very long ago. 

I thought Sabrina did pretty well given her capabilities, but I lol’d when Christina started screaming the hell out of that song after having to hold it in while Sabrina was doing her thing. Girl is still not a team player, 25 years later. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.