Why does she look so young??? XTINA

1 hour ago, PerfectLover. said:

Xtina's last number one song was Come on Over Baby (2000), Britney's last number one was Hold It Against Me (2011). And Christina hasn't reached (not counting collaborations) the Billboard Hot 100 since 2012.

That's not true, you can disqualify collabs all you want however both Britney and X Tina have 5 #1 songs.

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

It's funny when I see some Britney fans calling other artists flops. Like, haven't they realized yet that Britney is flopped too? Britney's last successful era was released more than a decade ago, as was her last #1 solo. And her last release was a real fiasco, perhaps the biggest flop of her career. Britney is just a nostalgia act: when people aren't listening to her classics released 15-20 years ago, they're calling her crazy and making fun of the bizarre content she posts on social media.

Ultimately, Xtina, Beyonce, and all the artists that some Britney fans love to put down had the last laugh.

For real, these people act like Britney is selling out world tours, stadiums, Britney last single Manjobi was the worst flop in modern pop history. 

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real, these people act like Britney is selling out world tours, stadiums, Britney last single Manjobi was the worst flop in modern pop history. 

How is she going to sell out world tours and stadiums if she's retired? If she did world tours, no doubt they would be a hit.

And Manjobi was a flop because it was pretty bad and it wasn't even a new song, it was recorded in 2011. So her last recorded song was Hold Me Closer which was number 1 in several countries.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

I can't guarantee it but I think it would be a success. GP doesn't care about current Britney because she's retired and hasn't released an album since 2016 but she has a lot of fans, otherwise this forum and BritneyOnline would be inactive. 

And as I told you, Primeney is still relevant, Tate and Sabrina referenced her. And her old music still gets a lot of listens, otherwise she wouldn't have 39 million listeners on Spotify.

That’s got to be the weirdest argument ever. Madonna, Mariah and Cher are also referenced again and again as icons, but I doubt they have anymore hit albums left in them.   Christina’s stripped era has also had a long lasting legacy, and has also often been referenced by younger artists that are relevant in todays music.    The fact that you think two current artists referencing her will help her become a major success again is delusion at its finest. 

5 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

That’s got to be the weirdest argument ever. Madonna, Mariah and Cher are also referenced again and again as icons, but I doubt they have anymore hit albums left in them.   Christina’s stripped era has also had a long lasting legacy, and has also often been referenced by younger artists that are relevant in todays music.    The fact that you think two current artists referencing her will help her become a major success again is delusion at its finest. 

I've never said that because two current artists reference her it will help her become a major success. What I said is that she is still relevant, just like Madonna as you said. There are millions of people still listening to her.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

How is she going to sell out world tours and stadiums if she's retired? If she did world tours, no doubt they would be a hit.

And Manjobi was a flop because it was pretty bad and it wasn't even a new song, it was recorded in 2011. So her last recorded song was Hold Me Closer which was number 1 in several countries.

Girl Domination wasn't selling and even POM was beginning to flop, HMC was hated by this fanbase. 

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl Domination wasn't selling and even POM was beginning to flop, HMC was hated by this fanbase. 

Piece of Me a flop? According to Wikipedia, the tour grossed $54.3 million with 260,531 tickets sold and was the sixth highest-grossing female tour of 2018. The Domination tour was canceled.

I don't really like Hold Me Closer either but that doesn't matter, it was a success.

Edited by PerfectLover.
Just now, PerfectLover. said:

Piece of Me a flop? According to Wikipedia, the tour grossed $54.3 million with 260,531 tickets sold and was the sixth highest-grossing female tour of 2018.

I don't really like Hold Me Closer either but that doesn't matter, it was a success.

I said POM was beginning to flop which it started off great then the shows were emptier girl.

You and others don't like X Tina and that doesn't matter either, she's still a success 25 years into her career. 

2 hours ago, thesimplelife said:

don’t you ever get tired of being so hateful? 

Most people on here get no attention and have sad lives so they have to go on a dying forum to troll and get the attention they crave because they can't get it anywhere else, it's honestly hilarious to see these grown people acting like they are still in middle school lmao.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I said POM was beginning to flop which it started off great then the shows were emptier girl.

You and others don't like X Tina and that doesn't matter either, she's still a success 25 years into her career. 

I already said I like Xtina, but you started comparing her to Britney. And she's not very successful, if she doesn't release a solo hit since the 2000's.

Edited by PerfectLover.
Just now, PerfectLover. said:

I already said I like Xtina, but you started comparing her to Britney. And she's not very successful, if she doesn't release a solo hit since the 2000's.

Girl who hasn't compared the two, the been rivals 25 years. I'm sure Christina is making way more money being extinct as some call her than this whole forum of member's boo.

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl who hasn't compared the two, the been rivals 25 years. I'm sure Christina is making way more money being extinct as some call her than this whole forum of member's boo.

The comparison is very stupid and it was started by the media, they're both very talented and they have different styles. And don't call me girl :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

Britney barely managed to have a solo hit out of the 2000s, let’s not forget that. And I’m not counting HMC, as that was obviously a result of the media frenzy surrounding her (which has been the case for most of her success post conservatorship, I’m sorry to say) 

4 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Britney barely managed to have a solo hit out of the 2000s, let’s not forget that. And I’m not counting HMC, as that was obviously a result of the media frenzy surrounding her (which has been the case for most of her success post conservatorship, I’m sorry to say) 

Hold It Against Me, Till the World Ends, S&M, I Wanna Go, Scream & Shout and Work ***** were all hits and are from the 2010's. Six songs that were hits is a lot.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

Well, Britney is a nostalgia act too. It's no wonder that his old songs are much more consumed than his more recent ones. The current Britney is only known for exposing herself too much and embarrassing herself on Instagram. When someone really wants to praise her, they need to go back to 15-20 years ago when she was bigger and better.

Britney was very overexposed in 2007 (way more than she is today). That doesn’t stop people from looking back on that year as her creative peak.

The real reason people don’t talk about her artistically nowadays is simply because she isn’t artistically active. Britney might be looked back for nostalgia but she’s way more than that.

Hold Me Closer (2022) was #6 on the Hot 100 and was a success in multiple countries, AND it’s almost 2x platinum eligible in the US. Christina released a whole album around that time and an EP that sold only 4k copies on its first week. They are not the same.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.