New video, green bikini is back

3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is just sad, the dishevelled hair, the nip slips, the squatting over the floor. It just seems so trashy. 

Not to mention the insanely awkward butt slaps she loves to do in almost every video…

Whatever they did to her in 2019 has truly had a devastating effect on her mental health. She was always a bit silly and excentric, but this is something else. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Not to mention the insanely awkward butt slaps she loves to do in almost every video…

Whatever they did to her in 2019 has truly had a devastating effect on her mental health. She was always a bit silly and excentric, but this is something else. 

If she saw these videos of herself when she was younger, even she would be mortified. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I think she completely lost the notion of reality and keep doing what she is told and/or what she thinks people expect from her... my theory. 

Nothing seems coherent, almost every day of posts we will see bizarre things... on her captions and/or videos. We (at least most of us) already expect this.

The only thing that still surprises me is how nothing changed over the years... if she is doing all by herself,  she would be tired, Britney gets bored easily... 

Like I wrote it here 

We know she isn't alone. We know other people have access and we had recent examples of them allegedly "changing" her captions (Halsey and Blake Lively episodes).

If they have so much power, why do we still see Britney every day humiliating herself? And if that's "her choice", why they changed captions and what she had to say?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I think she completely lost the notion of reality and keep doing what she is told and/or what she thinks people expect from her... my theory. 

Nothing seems coherent, almost every day of posts we will see bizarre things... on her captions and/or videos. We (at least most of us) already expect this.

The only thing that still surprises me is how nothing changed over the years... if she is doing all by herself,  she would be tired, Britney gets bored easily... 

Like I wrote it here 

We know she isn't alone. We know other people have access and we had recent examples of them allegedly "changing" her captions (Halsey and Blake Lively episodes).

If they have so much power, why do we still see Britney every day humiliating herself? And if that's "her choice", why they changed captions and what she had to say?

Anything is possible is ‘Hollyweird’ - we’ve seen and heard enough to know that that place is deceitful, vile and evil. Very dark things go on in this world and I’m sorry Britney has had to be collateral damage and a victim of it. 

I never in a million years would’ve thought this is how things are in this world and that this is how things would turn out for her. 

In a way I’m just grateful she’s still here amongst us, but just not like this…

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kittyonstrike said:

Anything is possible is ‘Hollyweird’ - we’ve seen and heard enough to know that that place is deceitful, vile and evil. Very dark things go on in this world and I’m sorry Britney has had to be collateral damage and a victim of it. 

I never in a million years would’ve thought this is how things are in this world and that this is how things would turn out for her. 

In a way I’m just grateful she’s still here amongst us, but just not like this…

Not going for the conspiracy theories... but the fact her content is extremely bizarre since leaving the facility and nothing changed for years... I don't think it's a coincidence.

What they try to sell is Britney posting and deleting, editing, making all the mistakes... all by herself. However,  that's not how it works for celebrities, they would never let Britney control her social media alone, she is a brand. There's literally a company taking care of her accounts, even doing things like crediting the images she reposts... something I don't think Britney would care to do by herself. 

My point is... they see what she posts,  the Halsey story proved they control the narrative when it’s necessary. But we keep seeing Britney unhinged posts and it never stops.

They want us to see (or think) freeing Britney was a mistake. 

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.