One of the top choreographers in the world right now was a dancer for Britney

I watched the documentary and loved it! Besides him, there is another girl, can't remember her name who was also in POM and was part of the judges training the girls. They actually mentioned Britney quite a few times long the show. I mean, those who say Kpop is based on Britney's prime formula are not wrong ;)

And I absolutely love Katseye!! I still can't believe they didn't choose Emily but I think the chosen girls actually complement each other. Touch is a bop!

1 hour ago, Sonyeri said:

I watched the documentary and loved it! Besides him, there is another girl, can't remember her name who was also in POM and was part of the judges training the girls. They actually mentioned Britney quite a few times long the show. I mean, those who say Kpop is based on Britney's prime formula are not wrong ;)

And I absolutely love Katseye!! I still can't believe they didn't choose Emily but I think the chosen girls actually complement each other. Touch is a bop!

Her name is Nikky Paramo. Having being Britney's dancer on their resume, these dancers are now choreographing/training the dancers from the younger generation. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.