Why Is Britney “Always” In Her Living Room?

At some point, we all wondered why Britney’s so invested in sharing such similar clips of herself “dancing,” or simply posing, in her living room? Yes, I understand the dancing part is possibly therapeutic for her in ways. However, most of her IG videos have looked almost identical, for the past two & a half years (or more) —& her living room is partly to blame.

In fact, the background’s so common, it’s become a part of her identity these days —& most people would agree. Otherwise, photos like this one wouldn’t have existed:

spacer.png

For context, I believe the photo above was a meme that was posted during Super Bowl season, a while back. I think I even remember someone saying it was probably Britney’s way of partaking in the event, which makes it even funnier, bc it’s believable.

Regardless, Britney doesn’t owe anyone a thing. She’s certainly still relevant in today’s pop culture —in both good & bad ways, simply for sharing these overly recurrent videos, & we just don’t have to agree —but why is she so attached to that one spot?

Share you thoughts.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

it’s all a mystery. I know one thing tho. Many signs point that Britney is free from the conservatorship  but not free from many other obligations or aware of slot of her own business dealings.

example Britney’s image and likeness is being used all over the media right now and Britney doesn’t sound happy about implying she doesn’t own her image or businesses.

which is fine many celebrities don’t know all the inner workings of their business but it seems like Britney is still under a rock, living in a secluded world. 

we don’t know her life off of ig. Maybe these strange ig post really are a plot to destroy team cons image of her… but hasn’t she done that already????!

no ig lives, her coherent thoughtful captions have went and left, strange speaking voice….

It’s hard to tell if she’s been silenced still or being silent.

she needs to do a proper sit down interview, maybe she will with the movie but girl cmon get it together 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Because she's living It:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

No but for real, I think the reason is actually practical. Sam once put It on story, under the staircase she has all the lights and stick for the camera and I guess she isn't to keen to move them around:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I agree lol She really doesn’t seem like the type to move the equipment around just for a post. Definitely the most logical reason. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.