Britney shares a video dancing with a peach dress to the sound of Julia Michaels's "Issues" on Instagram

13 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Her extensions look terrible and it looks like the side of her head is almost bald. Did she try to shave her sides like Rihanna in 2013 or is the abuse of extensions ripping her hair out? She should rock a bob for a lil.Β :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
Β 

IMG-2362.jpg

Β 

One thing I never understood is why she never gave her hair a chance to breathe by taking out the extensions for a bit. She’s always looked cute with short her, and it’s also way more manageable. Long hair, don’t care, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

One thing I never understood is why she never gave her hair a chance to breathe by taking out the extensions for a bit. She’s always looked cute with short her, and it’s also way more manageable. Long hair, don’t care, I guess.

I’m sure she enjoys having long hair but does not enjoy the maintenance needed to have said long hair, especially with extensions.

I’m no hair guru but maybe some volume can be reduced so her isn’t as full and heavy but still long and it won’t weigh down her actual hair as much.Β 

46 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Her extensions look terrible and it looks like the side of her head is almost bald. Did she try to shave her sides like Rihanna in 2013 or is the abuse of extensions ripping her hair out? She should rock a bob for a lil.Β :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Β There is a disorder where people tear their hair, but I'm not a doctor to diagnose it.Β 

46 minutes ago, Marcus Fenix said:

Very beautiful, I like the dress

If you like it...(?)...:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

Don’t reshare the video.

The haters are swarming to take screenshots of teeth gaps and bald patches.

I'm not gonna do that BecauseΒ  I Respect BritneyΒ  and I thinkΒ  Britney is Really Pretty and Gaps in Teeth are Beautiful πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—