Britney praises Julia Michaels's "Issues" on Instagram: This song makes me cry !!! Julia Michaels is so ******* good 🌷🌷🌷!!! Mad girl crush !!!

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

One thing I never understood is why she never gave her hair a chance to breathe by taking out the extensions for a bit. She’s always looked cute with short her, and it’s also way more manageable. Long hair, don’t care, I guess.

Just speculating here but it’s the only thing she had control over. Maybe she does it because she somewhat rejects the perfect polished pop star image? 

44 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Just speculating here but it’s the only thing she had control over. Maybe she does it because she somewhat rejects the perfect polished pop star image? 

But then she’s reporting how much weight she’s lost and apologizing for not looking “perfect”. So it does seem she is worried about the way she looks.

1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

But then she’s reporting how much weight she’s lost and apologizing for not looking “perfect”. So it does seem she is worried about the way she looks.

Right, both are trauma responses caused by the conservatorship just manifested in different ways. On one end, her own father called her fat and she wasn’t allowed to get her own food. If the recent pictures are true and not edited, she doesn’t look as skinny as her Instagram suggests… SHE STILL LOOKS GOOD, I’m not trying to say she doesn’t… But it’s obvious it bothers her and that’s why she says the pap photos are edited and she mentions her weight. Her hair also looks worse in real life than it does on photos and videos she posts that are the very least smoothed so her skin looks that flawless.

Again, just speculation and I don’t mean to say this is true, or that she looks bad.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.