Singer Jojo exposes Xtina

Emil87

Anyways, Xtuna has always and forever will be an egotistical *****. I like some of her songs, but I definitely don’t like her as a person. I’ll never forget when she shaded Britney by saying she needed a gimmick when Britney kissed Madonna, but Xtuna also kissed her so what does that say about her? She was just bitter that it wasn’t highly publicized like Britney’s kiss was because Britney will forever remain iconic and Xtuna will always be fuming in the shadows.

Also Xtuna teaming up with Justin when him and Britney had just broken up was a low blow. If she cared so much about Britney like “she” said in that post, she would’ve reached out to her instead of hopping on over to Justin to do a joint tour and do photoshoots together. She also would’ve reached out to Britney when Britney was going through hell in 2007, but she didn’t. And according to Cher, it wasn’t a secret what was going on with Britney so I refuse to believe Xtuna really cares about Britney other than she wanted to capitalize on the media attention Britney was getting with her testimony because it would try to help whatever image she has left.

Also wanna remind people that Xtuna said she gave Britney relationship advice after her break up with Justin and Britney called that fake **** out.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Anyways, Xtuna has always and forever will be an egotistical *****. I like some of her songs, but I definitely don’t like her as a person. I’ll never forget when she shaded Britney by saying she needed a gimmick when Britney kissed Madonna, but Xtuna also kissed her so what does that say about her? She was just bitter that it wasn’t highly publicized like Britney’s kiss was because Britney will forever remain iconic and Xtuna will always be fuming in the shadows.

Also Xtuna teaming up with Justin when him and Britney had just broken up was a low blow. If she cared so much about Britney like “she” said in that post, she would’ve reached out to her instead of hopping on over to Justin to do a joint tour and do photoshoots together. She also would’ve reached out to Britney when Britney was going through hell in 2007, but she didn’t. And according to Cher, it wasn’t a secret what was going on with Britney so I refuse to believe Xtuna really cares about Britney other than she wanted to capitalize on the media attention Britney was getting with her testimony because it would try to help whatever image she has left.

Also wanna remind people that Xtuna said she gave Britney relationship advice after her break up with Justin and Britney called that fake **** out.

Well said. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
You forgot the time Christina stuck her tongue down Britney’s throat without her consent. Britney may have played it off pretty well, but that was pretty much standard ***ual assault. Xtina surely would’ve got canceled for that today, if she wasn’t already cancelled by the early 2000’s.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Accusations from dozens of people that Christina was mean and/or super cold to them really make it difficult to defend Christina lol. This is obviously the truth and an issue and I think one of the main reasons why Christina never achieved Britney's success, career wise. I think she's difficult to work with. On the other hand, it did save her from fate Britney suffered....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Accusations from dozens of people that Christina was mean and/or super cold to them really make it difficult to defend Christina lol. This is obviously the truth and an issue and I think one of the main reasons why Christina never achieved Britney's success, career wise. I think she's difficult to work with. On the other hand, it did save her from fate Britney suffered....

Your point is very valid. Xtina has always described herself as self-guarded, timid, introvert. She might have also being *****y (assertive in her own words :D) and all of this made things difficult career/press-wise. However, I think it also helped to protect herself from many fake people who wanted to take advantage.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.