Look at Shakira here 47yo, and she manages to be s*xy, young, playful, and fun all at once.

Agyness

2 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

No, it was meant as a reply to something someone else posted.  I realized that after I posted it ... and then didn't bother to correct it.

Rosengart is a sellout.

Well, Cade found him for Britney and he connected Britney with him...That's all we need to know to understand Britney was never going to get justice. The moment he started working pro bono I knew it was over. It would've been better if he dropped her as a client so she could at least find a lawyer willing to fight them to hell.

11 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Well, Cade found him for Britney and he connected Britney with him...That's all we need to know to understand Britney was never going to get justice. The moment he started working pro bono I knew it was over. It would've been better if he dropped her as a client so she could at least find a lawyer willing to fight them to hell.

He started working pro bono because Britney already paid him $4M and his team was racking up legal fees.

20 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

After woman in me I think we need to correct something in fan’s minds. Britney never saw herself iconic, she was not aware of herself. She happened be there doing whatever she was told. It means she did not know the very essentials of dancing, singing or acting. She was just doing it either because she was told or she liked attention. She definitely did not know still to this day what her stardom meant. Also she did not take care of herself. Because you know, she’s a mom, she’s old. That’s why what she thinks. She will never be like shakira or Beyoncé . These people know they have some kind of treasure within them.

No, Britney was fully aware of herself as an artist, she's just very humble which is unusual for a star of her stature. She probably forgets she is famous because she doesn't partake in the industry in the traditional sense and she doesn't seem to hold herself on a pedestal above others like some stars do.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

He started working pro bono because Britney already paid him $4M and his team was racking up legal fees.

Which wouldn't be a problem if he was going to fight to win the case lol. Lawyers don't start working pro bono because their clients have already paid them a lot of money :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:, the case dried out the moment he started working pro bono, and some fans like you are either too naive or not very smart to realize this. He did the bare minimum and let ALL statutes of limitation pass... But sure babes, continue kissing his flop ***. 

9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Which wouldn't be a problem if he was going to fight to win the case lol. Lawyers don't start working pro bono because their clients have already paid them a lot of money :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:, the case dried out the moment he started working pro bono, and some fans like you are either too naive or not very smart to realize this. He did the bare minimum and let ALL statutes of limitation pass... But sure babes, continue kissing his flop ***. 

What are you talking about?  If you had any sense to read our thread, then you would know that I'm criticizing him.  Also, here's the article that states Rosengart started working pro bono after B paid him $4M.  As for the "naive" and "not smart", where did that come from?  You failed to read the thread and then started name-calling.  Get your facts straight and be respectful.

PAGESIX.COM

Mathew Rosengart reportedly has begun offering his services pro bono while the pop star continues to battle her father and former business manager in court.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I'm sure if Shakira had gone through half of what Britney went through since 2007 this video wouldn't exist... 

Comparing today's Britney to other pop stars, after we know what she's been through is a bit cruel to her..

I think people know this, but i agree with you yeah

12 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

This is such an instagramney dress. But if Britney did this we would be calling her a mess.

Yes, that's exactly what I thought when watching the video. Britney loves that kind of dress. Shakira is just tanned, which looks great with the color of the dress. Her shoes are stunning, her hair styled a bit savage perfect, simple and effective. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.