POOL - VOTE! Is Tate McRae the NEW BRITNEY?

Paper_bear

Is Tate McRae the NEW BRITNEY?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Yawn. People have been trying to copy and clone Britney for decades. They never succeed and, while Tate looks great in the dress, she won’t either

mona lisa hair GIF by Tobias Rothe

For me, Tate is the first one giving me that WOW effect. She sings well, moves well, she's sweet and ****! 

And this video of her is fire!

• Love 1

Btw, is “everybody” in the room with us right now? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:
I’ve heard her name here more than I have anywhere else, and I’m pretty up to date with popular culture.

From kids, to millienials, to people in their 80s, EVERYBODY knows who Britney Spears is. And that’s all over the world. She was obviously way more popular in her prime, but nobody will ever forget her name.

Tate is nothing more than a local act at this point in time. That’s not a bad thing, it’s just the truth. I will say she’s a great performer, but that’s about all she has in common with Britney.

Ya’ll keep trying to promote these girls in the Britney Spears section, thinking it will raise their profiles and attract new fans. In actuality, it’s having the opposite effect. Personally speaking, all you’re doing is putting me off from them.

Edited by Emil87

This whole constant "X is here to replace Britney" nonsense has got to be provocation, right?

Tate is clearly a great performer, judging, at least, by the music video I just watched, but then so were Nicole's extras in The PuttyCat Dolls, and where are they now?

Nobody is getting replaced.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.