POOL - VOTE! Is Tate McRae the NEW BRITNEY?

Is Tate McRae the NEW BRITNEY?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She is not as beautiful as Britney back in the day. She lacks the Britney charisma as well.  She is more like a new tinashee or whatever her name is. The songs are basic and they sound cheap, may be good , but forgettable in the long run. This is not like this is because im a die hard Britney fan. That’s just my honest opinion coz I don’t care if they call her a new Britney or not. 

PS. Also when Britney came out , the whole world went crazy. Basically Tate has only one hit (being in the business for many years actually) which didn’t do as big as BOMT or even womaniser, 3 and so on. You got it. 

Edited by RussianFan
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Apart from the fact that I don't like her music too much, I don't see her as that different from other pop stars.

Britney released her first song and she was already a worldwide phenomenon, she was the most famous person in the world in the early 2000's, she sang with Michael Jackson at 19.

There's no comparison, Tate is not and never will be a new Britney.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Apart from the fact that I don't like her music too much, I don't see her as that different from other pop stars.

Britney released her first song and she was already a worldwide phenomenon, she was the most famous person in the world in the early 2000's, she sang with Michael Jackson at 19.

There's no comparison, Tate is not and never will be a new Britney.

We'll see what time will bring. ... Britney would say :)

• Like 1

My 14-year-old self would have found Tate entertaining sometimes, but she would have never obsessed me the way Britney did for years from a young age. Never. Britney's aesthetic was just too much, too overwhelming for my teenage eyes, and even today, I'm still struck by how iconic she was. I was blessed to have witnessed that. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 2

Britney is Britney and Tate is Tate - There will never be another Britney.

I don't understand this obsession of American media constantly comparing artists. Tate has a completely different sound and aesthetic, the only thing they have in common is that they are both fierce performers

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Screaming Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

OMG NO! Why some of u are OBSSESED of putting this girl “the new Britney” !!!  She’s a completely different person with a different career, personality and body! GOD

Cade is on here pushing for this girl to be the next Britney.

fact is Britney was a household name from the beginning Linda like Olivia or Sabrina. . Bring up Tate at family dinner lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.