Fan exposes the real reason Britney has not done a sit-down interview since 2018

justhanging

1 hour ago, One Kiss From You said:

Frankly, i really think that Britney isn't free at all. It feels so off that she hasn't sit down to give a detailed interview. Generally, i just get weird vibes regarding her freedom idk

Freedom is not having to explain yourself to an audience. Why does she need to tell the general public her business to be free in your eyes. She’s never liked to show her true self .. she’s a good liar, has been her entire career. She doesn’t want anyone knowing her truth. It’s clear from day 1 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, One Kiss From You said:

Frankly, i really think that Britney isn't free at all. It feels so off that she hasn't sit down to give a detailed interview. Generally, i just get weird vibes regarding her freedom idk

She's free from the legal prison. She isn't free from Sam Lutfi 2.0 aka Cade Hudson.

3 minutes ago, justhanging said:

That's different from a sit-down interview with a TV host.

She said she would’ve been paid big bucks to sit down with Oprah but she chose not to and did a 25 minute audio instead.

Personally, after Diane Sawyer, I wouldn’t have done interviews at all.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Xanax said:

She said she would’ve been paid big bucks to sit down with Oprah but she chose not to and did a 25 minute audio instead.

Personally, after Diane Sawyer, I wouldn’t have done interviews at all.

Yeah most of her 'set the record straight' interviews haven't gone very well.

Britney also seemed to do minimal promotion for the Blackout album. I can't remember interviews - a radio talk with Sam Lutfi which she quit after a few minutes? I can only think of one photoshoot, and she didn't appear in 'Break The Ice' music video, it was animation.

I may not remember everything, it was a long time ago. But it doesn't seem totally unprecedented, except now she tries to shelter herself from paparazzi.

17 hours ago, justhanging said:

She's free from the legal prison. She isn't free from Sam Lutfi 2.0 aka Cade Hudson.

Yeah Cade is just a less dangerous Sam Lutfi in my eyes. He's calling the shots. I hope Britney ditches him when she wants to as she DOES have that freedom. She needs to remember that. I want her to remember she's the boss.

Edited by frederiickx
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.