Fan exposes the real reason Britney has not done a sit-down interview since 2018

justhanging

I'm sorry to be that person but I feel like Britney doesn't feel comfortable with how she currently looks.

You can't blame the paparazzi for editing your body if you're sitting with Oprah.

Last time she went to an event and was professionally photographed was the red carpet with Sam and quite frankly those were the worst pictures of her life, since that moment she never had a professional picture taken with her consent.

I'm very sorry to talk about her physic when there are obviously things to say about her wellbeing that are 5 million times more important, but you know, sometimes humans care about the most futile things and that's what matters to them. She does have a problem with her image so... 

PS : No her instagram is not a real image of her. Come on.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

She's more than capable.

She spoke in court on June 23, 2021 with a letter AND she went off script and took jabs at Jodi Montgomery's lawyer and communicated with the judge off script clearly as well.

She spoke in court on July 14, 2021 as well. 

She spoke via voice notes very clearly as well throughout 2022.

She took a break from speaking publicly in 2023 and 2024.

None of those are sit down interviews?? Those are all pre set and not done in any way where she surrenders any control. Doing an interview means you are subject to a coherent conversation. A back and forth that is something different 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

None of those are sit down interviews?? Those are all pre set and not done in any way where she surrenders any control. Doing an interview means you are subject to a coherent conversation. A back and forth that is something different 

Stupid.

She had a back and forth with the judge and the lawyers in court.

She obviously wasn't reading from a paper during those moments. 

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Alio said:

I'm sorry to be that person but I feel like Britney doesn't feel comfortable with how she currently looks.

You can't blame the paparazzi for editing your body if you're sitting with Oprah.

Last time she went to an event and was professionally photographed was the red carpet with Sam and quite frankly those were the worst pictures of her life, since that moment she never had a professional picture taken with her consent.

I'm very sorry to talk about her physic when there are obviously things to say about her wellbeing that are 5 million times more important, but you know, sometimes humans care about the most futile things and that's what matters to them. She does have a problem with her image so... 

PS : No her instagram is not a real image of her. Come on.

It doesn't make sense, if Britney was so horrified by her appearance, she wouldn't show it on Instagram, where she either doesn't wear makeup, wears very little, or applies it poorly. When we see her on Instagram, she doesn't come across as someone trying to hide or present herself in her best light. On a red carpet, everything is about lighting, first of all, she absolutely didn’t want to be on the red carpet with Sam, she did it for him, or maybe she was even forced by him, she wasn’t well made-up, it was broad daylight, and she was wearing a color that didn’t suit her. During an interview with Oprah, trust me, the lighting would be carefully studied to highlight her best features. Britney is not ok with her appearance, we know that, but considering it as the sole reason for her deafening absence is absurd. I think there are several factors at play. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Edited by Agyness
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, NJ jeans said:

It's highly conspiratorial to think that she's being silenced by some higher power, especially when over the past few years since her conservatorship ended, we've seen her speaking almost daily about what her team and family did to her in her Instagram captions. She’s been posting semi-nude photos and videos, sharing the most random content on Instagram, posting videos from her many vacations to Mexico, releasing audio clips discussing her kids and Kevin after they did the interview, and she recently even uploaded a video commenting on the VMAs. If she wanted to speak, she would.

I haven’t thought about that until I read this thread but maybe she’s not allowed to say some very specific details about the conservativorship and her abusers which might have been agreed in the court. 

4 hours ago, justhanging said:

“It’s cause Cade won’t let her”

”It’s cause she’s unwell and incoherent”

”It’s cause she doesn’t like how she looks”

”It’s cause she purposefully wants people to stop admiring her”

It baffles me how fans prefer to reach towards every single negative possibility rather than accept a VERY simple truth: she’s traumatized.

Most fans don’t understand what trauma really looks like to this day (which is concerning) and it really shows how none of y’all have an idea of its extent. Be serious for a second - did y’all ever believe for a second that Britney would want to jump back in the public eye after getting her freedom? Even if it was to speak out against the horrors of the conservatorship? The SAME public eye that let her be put in that situation in the first place?

It doesn’t make sense. Britney hasn’t “stayed silent” after the conservatorship. She just simply hasn’t shared her truth the way selfish fans wish she had. Multiple instagram captions, voice memos and a whole book later and fans insist on a sit-down interview when Britney has stated *on video* that she doesn’t want one. So when they don’t get what they want they resort to making up conspiracy theories because they believe the “Britney they knew” (P.S.: y’all never knew her) wouldn’t refuse to do what they idealize. A sit-down interview would likely make her feel pressed and we’d get countless instagram captions about how demoralized she’d feel about it if it were to ever happen, be fr.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

There was no interview because she was not well enough for it. There's no mystery. You can't compare the Britney of now with the one of 2021. Three years have passed and she has regressed a lot since then. Judging by Instagram, can anyone really imagine her sitting in front of Oprah and answering questions coherently? Britney isn't crazy, but I can't understand why fans continue to refuse to believe that she has a mental illness and needs help like so many other people in the world.

“She regressed a lot” based on what? Genuine question.

If you’re gonna say it’s based off her dancing videos or her wine mom-style IG captions then I’m sorry to break the news but that’s an odd way to assume someone is “incoherent”. Multiple voice memos, videos such as the one where she talked about the Vegas slap, and (surprisingly) even police body cam footage is just not enough I guess.

49 minutes ago, Fita said:

I believe Britney was reading from a paper when she said her testimony.

There's no need to "believe" Britney herself said she was reading from a piece of paper and you can hear her turning the pages.

After she stopped reading she conversed and agreed and disagrees to things the judge and lawyers said.

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, justhanging said:

There's no need to "believe" Britney herself said she was reading from a piece of paper and you can hear her turning the pages.

Exactly. My point is: yes, she was reading from a paper. (I was informed about that before but I didn't know how to explain it/prove it...). 

Edited by Fita
48 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

“She regressed a lot” based on what? Genuine question.

If you’re gonna say it’s based off her dancing videos or her wine mom-style IG captions then I’m sorry to break the news but that’s an odd way to assume someone is “incoherent”. Multiple voice memos, videos such as the one where she talked about the Vegas slap, and (surprisingly) even police body cam footage is just not enough I guess.

It’s disgusting honestly, these people have no idea where she is mentally or what she’s been through. She’s not their perfect pop anymore thanks to trauma, abuse & medication that can leave permanent damage & they want to pick her apart. Repulsive & creepy. The power of life & death is in the tongue & a lot of you people need to stop speaking word curses on Brit because it comes back tenfold. She needs good people around her to lift her up, after all the **** the media & her family did to her do you really think she needs her ******* fans ****ting on her too? Truly abhorrent. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

It's highly conspiratorial to think that she's being silenced by some higher power, especially when over the past few years since her conservatorship ended, we've seen her speaking almost daily about what her team and family did to her in her Instagram captions. She’s been posting semi-nude photos and videos, sharing the most random content on Instagram, posting videos from her many vacations to Mexico, releasing audio clips discussing her kids and Kevin after they did the interview, and she recently even uploaded a video commenting on the VMAs. If she wanted to speak, she would.

Is it really though? Instagram captions aren’t from her mouth.. the same caption was used to lie when she was locked away… when she got pulled over she said some lady at her house keeps her passport for her.. it’s not conspiracy at all, it’s not being a sheep who takes everything as face value. Sealed care plan & John Zabel being over her estate are major red flags as well.

I posted the same video yesterday. 

Right or wrong, she made some interesting points. 

We can’t blame trauma forever, just like it's hard to say Britney life looks any different than the c-ship years. 

I do think mental illness can be a factor, but even this is an unnecessary mystery. An interview can be a disaster? Totally, we don't have many examples of her talking coherently lately...

But we are getting clues of her team acting the same "overprotected" ways as ever. Cade weirdly acting like Britney herself and (allegedly) signing things for her. 

If Britney can’t do a sit down interview why they still doing email interviews (allegedly) pretending to be her? Why still push projects if Britney can’t be part of any of that? 

If you think the situation is ok? Fine, but let me tell you... some of the excuses fans give nowadays are no different than the c-ship days. 

Psss. The book part is tea... and we know it.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.