X TINA - STUNS IN NEW VIDEO PROMOTING 25 YEARS COLLAB WITH SABRINA CARPENTER

DiamondCircus

Just now, Lukas1896 said:

You know that nobody is asking you to take everyone's opinions and compare them to Britney even if they aren't about her...? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: It's getting a little pathetic/childish and it's giving obsession vibes, even if sometimes you're right... :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:
I know that people saying that Christina can't sing can be very annoying but there's no need to take every opinion, twist it and compare it to Britney and use that comparison to attack Britney on other users :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

If you call saying Britney getting caught lipping to Perfume, Alien, Lipping to 20 year old tracks and Myah Jean singing most of BJ an attack it's not.

It's factual baby.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Same could be said for Britney and her 'remaining fans' babe. They couldn't even come together and vote for Britney at the VMA's this year.

Britney also hasn't had a hit album and #1 song in well over a decade, Britney fans have been leaving the fandom in droves since she was freed due to Britney's behaviors.

Lol the way you're mixing stuff coz u can't properly defend Xtincta :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'm sure you are aware Katy's team bought the VMA award right? If vote truly mattered, Taylor would have won sweetie  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Britney had a BB Top10 in 2022 (peak #6), with a proper music video and promo it would have reached #1 without a question! Can u say the same about Aguilera? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Britney's current behavior depends on each of us. I don't like it but I still support her 

I never attacked Xtincta, I actually said I was happy for her remaining fans. And yes, she's a has-been that can't even sell a Funko Pop :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If you call saying Britney getting caught lipping to Perfume, Alien, Lipping to 20 year old tracks and Myah Jean singing most of BJ an attack it's not.

It's factual baby.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Ok so you truly are obsessed :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:  well that's a shame.  + you sound like a broken record :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Pablitonizer said:

Lol the way you're mixing stuff coz u can't properly defend Xtincta :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'm sure you are aware Katy's team bought the VMA award right? If vote truly mattered, Taylor would have won sweetie  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Britney had a BB Top10 in 2022 (peak #6), with a proper music video and promo it would have reached #1 without a question! Can u say the same about Aguilera? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Britney's current behavior depends on each of us. I don't like it but I still support her 

I never attacked Xtincta, I actually said I was happy for her remaining fans. And yes, she's a has-been that can't even sell a Funko Pop :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

If Katy's team bought an award, you do realize that's defamatory if you have no proof of this alleged transaction.

I'm not sure how Christina could be instinct when she's probably earning more money than everyone in this forum.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

4 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Feeding her fans? yes, Becoming more relevant? NOPE. People only talking about her weight loss not her career :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Yeah for sure everyone is. But then you have her singing with Sabrina now, which will probably help her get some more exposure. And we know how well its going for Sabrina. 

25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Time will tell with Sabrina, same could be said about Dua Lipa when she debuted and she's proving her staying power longer than most predicted. 

Dua is not on Christina's level either. Accelerate alone trumps all of Dua’s efforts for me… and it’s not even considered great by most. 

I highly doubt Christina is mesmerized by Sabrina’s great talent and discography, so she’s obviously aiming for a hit… which contradicts the whole narrative that she isn’t looking for hits but just trying to release her art peacefully. She HAS been trying to be relevant for years now… she should start by working with good producers again.

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Dua is not on Christina's level either. Accelerate alone trumps all of Dua’s efforts for me… and it’s not even considered great by most. 

I highly doubt Christina is mesmerized by Sabrina’s great talent and discography, so she’s obviously aiming for a hit… which contradicts the whole narrative that she isn’t looking for hits but just trying to release her art peacefully. She HAS been trying to be relevant for years now… she should start by working with good producers again.

They aren't releasing a new single, Sabrina is teaming up to sing one of X Tina's song for the Live special.

10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Whole VMA's dedicated to Britney? and where were you when she needed her votes and lost to Katy.

Then headlines quickly changed after Britney's video trashing Sabrina kissing an alien. 

First of all Katy BOUGHT that award not WON it. And it was originally planned to be given to Britney but Britney denied that award that's why it went to Katy :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

And she did not shade Sabrina she said she loves her and liked the performance :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
2 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

First of all Katy BOUGHT that award not WON it. And it was originally planned to be given to Britney but Britney denied that award that's why it went to Katy :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

And she did not shade Sabrina she said she loves her and liked the performance :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Receipt of her buying an award or it’s just your false allegation.

19 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Feeding her fans? yes, Becoming more relevant? NOPE. People only talking about her weight loss not her career :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Some of you love to delude yourselves repeating over and over again that she is irrelevant just so you are able to sleep at night well, but the truth is that any move she makes has you talking about her. Non stop.

The truth is, we wish Britney looked just as good and had her life together to at least release any music, regardless if it charts or not, just so we could stop clinging to who she was in 2003. 

Edited by PamelaAnderson
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Receipt of her buying an award or it’s just your false allegation.

Girl at this point you're desperate to defend them just to bash Britney :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Katy literally booed on stage while she was doing her award speech :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It's so obvious she bought it or they gave it to her for PR because of the massive flop & drama :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Katy & Xtinct is a flop while Britney is still being talked about and referenced alot for her influence :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

18 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Girl at this point you're desperate to defend them just to bash Britney :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Katy literally booed on stage while she was doing her award speech :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It's so obvious she bought it or they gave it to her for PR because of the massive flop & drama :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Katy & Xtinct is a flop while Britney is still being talked about and referenced alot for her influence :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

So you have no proof an award was bought!

:clownery_makeup_meme:

4 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

So, the award was for Britney (for free), she rejected it, and then MTv had to sell it, so Katy bought it...

Any sources based on you research?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Do you really think Xtina is aiming for a hit by releasing a cover of one of her own 25 year-old songs?

Like... really?

Edited by The Queen
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.