🚨FBI: Diddy Did NOT Act Alone! Tri Star's Implicated! Diddy Combs has been arrested on charges of racketeering conspiracy, s** trafficking for alleged crimes dating back to 2008, the same year Britney's conservatorship started

Lola2790

2 hours ago, germyerick said:

But how would this imprison Lou? 

As far as i know, Lou is Diddy's manager and Robin basically paying the girls and handling the money flow.  It's in the docs when the fed first took action and invaded Diddys house months ago. Now Diddy's arrested, more things will come out. Will see.

• Like 1
On 9/18/2024 at 6:41 AM, Lola2790 said:

GXwX0Q2WUAE4RCk?format=jpg&name=medium

i found it weird that justin would have lou as his business manager after the whole britney thing… and found it even more weird britney would use justin’s songs… a part of me wants to believe that this was part of the plan…since all the rumors about justin and diddy. then how lou is connected also… but i could just be wishful thinking 😭

Edited by itsxrichiexbish

Britney always had the perfect timing. She got out of this trafficking and called out those people before anybody else did. It didnt take long for their names to start showing up on the dark side of the hollywood. On top of that, Britney made sure to be very clear she hates the industry and doesnt want anything to do with it. People still think she is crazy but with this Diddy case, looks like a lot of people in hollywood might go down with the sinking ship. If they get away with it(which is most likely) the rumors will still be going around.

6 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney always had the perfect timing. She got out of this trafficking and called out those people before anybody else did. It didnt take long for their names to start showing up on the dark side of the hollywood. On top of that, Britney made sure to be very clear she hates the industry and doesnt want anything to do with it. People still think she is crazy but with this Diddy case, looks like a lot of people in hollywood might go down with the sinking ship. If they get away with it(which is most likely) the rumors will still be going around.

very true, i can’t even watch a tom hanks any more with out what he did being in the back of my mind 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.