Tate McRae the NEW Britney SPEARS Replacement?! PSYCHIC READING

work

The little I saw about her as a performer, and the news she said she study others like Britney... IMO She have to study the Oops Tour a little bit more cause that's where you get the crowd going with you, show more exciting energy to be there performing, that's something to be considered. I'm not the best to say this cause I've seen just little snippets of her, she's a good performer and the show looks great with that wall but there's something cold about the way she moves + tone it down just a bit the **** I'm that hot ***** face and she will be better.

I like the songs tho, good pop.

Edited by Jup1ter
9 hours ago, 90's barbie said:

Girl...or boy or whatever you are , this 'titi'' girl without ''tata's'' will never be Britney...yeah Brit does her own things right now, but a cheap teenager dressing in a *** shop whiping some Bad extensions, uh uh... Don't know her but geez honey boo, sh'el never be her.Mariah Carey Hair Flip GIF

Someone should call her J.lo

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

10 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

These two performances alone definitely make her the closest thing to Britney we have now, gotta give her credit for that. But she’s got a long way ahead of her musically to really deserve a comparison.

Another thing is… Britney really is/was one of a kind, her personality/image is special. She was able to be se.xy and “bad”, but still remain extremely likeable, cute and full of personality: 

britney-spears-slave4u-musicvideo.jpg?w=

…whereas with Tate it feels like she’s constantly posing and pouting, which it kinda off putting and cheap looking. 

tate-ok.jpg

S9DAjn6O9LXZvg8Xyo607YtjYbDS-eAFPVkDOYyD

She literally stays like that throughout the entire video. Giving Tik Tok/Gen Z vibes, not very unique. 

Hope that makes sense. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I’m interested in what she has to offer though, Greedy and her new song are a step in the right direction and she’s so much better than her peers it’s not even funny. 

This makes perfect sense. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.