Was Britney referring to Felicia's Interview?

Marg

Can we stop giving this woman the attention she so desperately craves? Felicia is a traitor who stabbed Britney in the back when she needed her most. Fans seem to forget she wrote a letter to Britney (PUBLICALLY) through Britney's old fansite, World of Britney. She literally used these words to refer to Britney: "You can just kick and old dog so many times before he gets off the porch. I, FELICIA, am OFF the porch!!” and even after this woman saw first hand the abuse Britney was experiencing from the hand of her parents, she still decided to side with Lynne, and to this day, she maintains a relationship with Lynne.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, TTrouble said:

She's posted about dolls before. Let's not overanalyse everything she posts.

Imagine if someone did that to your posts? Like it's not that deep :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Usually I'd agree with you, but it kinda seems like a direct quote from the interview. And she has that one shady emoji snuck in there that she love to use. But let's be real, I should stop overanalyzing and let this woman be! Thanks for the reality check lol:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.