Nicki Minaj scraps deluxe and will release new album Pink Friday 3

CentralCJ

She's seriously damaging her legacy. Why is she clinging to her old work when it's clear she can't bring the same energy and iconic pop hits like she did with Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded? Most of what she's released lately has been underwhelming, except for Super Freaky Girl and maybe a few other tracks.

This is embarrassing to the legacy of ROMAN! One of the most important alter ego in pop history, sweetie I’m sorry…. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Hope it's quality work this time :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

It won’t! I hope I’m wrong, but it seems like producers are giving her scraps, and she's not collaborating with fresh talent. The content is the same "queen of this, queen of that." She’ll probably stir up some drama with Ice Spice just for press, and this is what Nicki Minaj has become in 2024.

Oh, and expect the same tired *** features Wayne and Drake as if we’re still in 2014… 

Good ******* bye! 

Another Pink Friday? Girl… How many Pink Fridays do we really need? Let’s do something new 

Pink Friday

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up

Pink Friday 2

Pink Friday 2: Gag City

Pink Friday 2: Gag City (Pluto Edition)

and now Pink Friday 3?

Funny Face What GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Also, id love to see Nicki do less features. She can stand on her own and she don’t need that many people on her records.

Edited by Brother Shawn
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

Another Pink Friday? Girl… How many Pink Fridays do we really need? Let’s do something new 

Pink Friday

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up

Pink Friday 2

Pink Friday 2: Gag City

Pink Friday 2: Gag City (Pluto Edition)

and now Pink Friday 3?

Funny Face What GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Also, id love to see Nicki do less features. She can stand on her own and she don’t need that many people on her records.

Seeing that Pink Friday list is giving me the ick. As a fan no, I don’t want to see this again. I’m over the whole pink aesthetic. Where’s the growth? When I think of Nicki, I think of her as one of the most versatile artists ever… but honestly, I don’t feel that way anymore.:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Are the features really the issue though? She hasn’t had a standout feature in years, and she built her career by jumping on other artists' tracks and stealing the spotlight… but that hasn't been the case for a while now. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

57 minutes ago, Style. said:

Seeing that Pink Friday list is giving me the ick. As a fan no, I don’t want to see this again. I’m over the whole pink aesthetic. Where’s the growth? When I think of Nicki, I think of her as one of the most versatile artists ever… but honestly, I don’t feel that way anymore.:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Are the features really the issue though? She hasn’t had a standout feature in years, and she built her career by jumping on other artists' tracks and stealing the spotlight… but that hasn't been the case for a while now. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

No, not at all! I don’t think the features is a big issue. I just would like to see her shine on her own more often. The track list for PF2 was too crazy - too many people were on the album. I liked PF2 and don’t think a lot of those features were needed.

for example, this mess was not needed. The original solo track is superior and didn’t need anyone to jump on it. Nicki was shining on her own:

Edited by Brother Shawn

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.