Britney Read the Uglies... Just released on Netflix...

"I'm reading a book called the "Uglies," and it's really cool because I see the undefining line between emotions and beauty. I know what it's like to be demoralized and embarrassed. I'm very sensitive and incredibly hard on myself. I have social anxiety and do equine therapy with horses !!! The fact that anyone would patronize people who aren't as pretty disgusted me, especially having the other side of the table actually listening and nodding as if it's even a necessary topic. Nobody is probably reading this, but hopefully most can understand where I'm coming from."

Movie produced by Wonderland Sound & Vision. Released 9.13.24

Apparently, someone was reading because they up and went and made the book into a movie... Guess Britney has still got it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, PolySpears said:

So Britney's the reason the book's a movie? 

same with "I forget I'm famous sometimes" 

People on this forum have said that Britney doesn't read and that she is irrelevant.

Just because someone is not active in his/her/their industry doesn't mean that he/she/they is/are irrelevant.

Someone who has taste has taste. It has nothing to do with being the cause of rain as it pertains to the wet look or being the reason for a book.

I don't know what weird pent-up hostility you have regarding someone pointing out something positive about Britney.

That said, you can't take away the fact that the woman has taste and artistic vision. 

That Is All Meryl Streep GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.