Do we want a new album and if yes, any collabs?

Well it's not gonna happen but we can dream. We really need a big name like Beyonce, Lady Gaga or The Weekend. 

Still crazy to me that we never get Lady Gaga collab all these years. I understand Beyonce retired from being typical pop singer years ago and she is doing her own thing. But Lady Gaga always admired Brit and Brit always said nice things about her. So then why never collaboration?

• Like 1

Putting aside the fact that she's openly stated she's retired, I'll engage in delusion for a second.

Yes, I do want a new album. A sonic sequel to Glory and In the Zone, if possible. I only want two collaborations; Janet Jackson and Ricky Martin. Janet because it's criminal that Britney still hasn't collabed with her musical mother, and Ricky because they're my two favorites and it's my dream collab.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.