Katy Perry, Doechii and Dr. Luke’s “I’m His, He’s Mine” fails to debut on both U.S. and Global Spotify!

Pablitonizer

9 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

The thing is there’s tons of artists who still have radio hits when they come out with new music.  Beyoncé…. Pink…. etc. 

Beyonce is an enigma. The only person in her league (of sustained superstardom) is Taylor Swift. And I love Pink- but when was the last time Pink had a radio hit? She’s massively successful as a touring artist. Just like Madonna. They can release an album with zero hits and still sellout shows all

over the world. 

• Like 1
On 9/14/2024 at 3:27 PM, Z_Phoenix20 said:

First off. I loved her VMA performance.  She did really well,  secondly.   the songs she has released so far I actually really like.  Especially this latest one….   Why won’t the radio or anything support her?

Literally though! I guess I am in the minority, but I have genuinely liked every song from this album so far!

3 hours ago, NewChasey'sOnAMission said:

Literally though! I guess I am in the minority, but I have genuinely liked every song from this album so far!

Me too. I loooove everything she has released so far. I literally can't wait for the album to come out. I couldn't care less she's working with Dr Luke.

She's giving me the pop songs my gay soul was craving for

16 minutes ago, work said:

Me too. I loooove everything she has released so far. I literally can't wait for the album to come out. I couldn't care less she's working with Dr Luke.

She's giving me the pop songs my gay soul was craving for

So... she has one guaranteed sale from you! Unless you are just gonna stream it? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Then that's at least one stream to add to her "sales"... 

4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

So... she has one guaranteed sale from you! Unless you are just gonna stream it? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Then that's at least one stream to add to her "sales"... 

She's not getting a dime from me. I either stream it or download it for free :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.