Britney - i aint runnin away (Snippet Leak) New Song

kyros

3 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Lol I wish! She's one of my favourite writers so if I had any means of contacting her I would have already done so

I've never really listened to that song much but from what I can tell is either her and Rachel's vocals overlapped or just her, the track itself is a very rough mix anyway

I know for a fact Rachel recorded with Richard X at some point in the 2010s but I don't think she ever actually set out to record a proper follow-up album and, since Funky Dory was recorded in a matter of weeks after S Club disbanded and was mostly comprised of songs owned by Polydor such as all the Murlyn tracks (Bloodshy, Avant, Bagge...), that was most likely a Come and Get It demo

Thanks for your response so much! I've read some forum posts on Pop Justice, ATRL... and I found this screenshot:

spacer.png

I guess she debunked the theory that it's her demo? I've also read a few posts where people say Rhythm Junkie was recorded for the Funky Dory reissue (like Some Girls, More More More). I wish we could dig up more info. The song itself is a bit low quality too. Even tho it surfaced in like 2007/2008 first yt post is from 2014? Maybe there is a higher quality file? Thanks for your response!

Ps. Sorry Exhale for being off topic, but this ain't worth of making a diff topic since nobody cares for it haha.

23 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I guess she debunked the theory that it's her demo? I've also read a few posts where people say Rhythm Junkie was recorded for the Funky Dory reissue (like Some Girls, More More More). I wish we could dig up more info. The song itself is a bit low quality too. Even tho it surfaced in like 2007/2008 first yt post is from 2014? Maybe there is a higher quality file?

I mean I'm sure there's an earlier version of that song, I just don't how she personally 'confirmed' that herself, her last few placements were in 2010 and some of the ones released prior to that were older songs, so as far as we know she completely dropped off the face of the earth circa 2008

People think that since PJ and ATRL are far nicher communities everything said there is factual compared to BH... I've personally debunked pieces of misinformation from those sites many times though again I choose to give everything the benefit of the doubt

Also you can expect almost all non-CD rips MySpace-era and prior files to sound like that, for instance both the full version of the Strip demo (not the one that was pitched to Britney) as well as the Kylie-Biffco tracks from 2003 which apparently were being shared before Body Language csme out genuinely sound like 96kbps files (This is also bad example since these two uploads are fixed but the og files have weird skipping glitches I'm guessing from old compression software) 

Edited by PlayboyMommy
7 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I’ll not embarrass you by responding so have a great day :) 

4 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

🤣🤣🤣 are you related to Donald Trump? You can’t embarrass me sweetheart. You don’t know me at all. I learned of you yesterday because YOU replied to ME and then I say your name in that snippet video leak because you’re thirsty. Bye

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

tumblr_mq8jnqzfM31qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Edited by kyros
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

I mean I'm sure there's an earlier version of that song, I just don't how she personally 'confirmed' that herself, her last few placements were in 2010 and some of the ones released prior to that were older songs, so as far as we know she completely dropped off the face of the earth circa 2008

People think that since PJ and ATRL are far nicher communities everything said there is factual compared to BH... I've personally debunked pieces of misinformation from those sites many times though again I choose to give everything the benefit of the doubt

Also you can expect almost all non-CD rips MySpace-era and prior files to sound like that, for instance both the full version of the Strip demo (not the one that was pitched to Britney) as well as the Kylie-Biffco tracks from 2003 which apparently were being shared before Body Language csme out genuinely sound like 96kbps files (This is also bad example since these two uploads are fixed but the og files have weird skipping glitches I'm guessing from old compression software) 

Strip is soooo good, I need it to be leaked on high quality so bad, I don't know if Britney recorded it but that would be amazing

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

It's not that I trust random ATRL people haha. It's just you know, I really think the two of them sing together on this. Please listen to the acapella I isolated:

WE.TL

The simple, quick and secure way to send your files around the world without an account. Share...

You can clearly hear 2 singers especially on the chorus. As u said it's badly mixed and was probably an early bounce. As for the quality, I have some other demos that have a weird cut of frequencies around 11K. I think it had something to do with MySpace tbh...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.