Britney - i aint runnin away (Snippet Leak) New Song

kyros

8 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Streets are saying it was recorded a few months after the Britney album was released, so early to mid 2002. Super early ITZ sessions. 

That is exactly what it sounds like yeah... like, in between the Britney and In the Zone eras. It sounds like it comes from an imagined Britney 2002 album.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lemon said:

That is exactly what it sounds like yeah... like, in between the Britney and In the Zone eras. It sounds like it comes from an imagined Britney 2002 album.

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Love it! Sounds very much like it was supposed to be on the OIDIA album.

God I bet she has at least a hundred of unreleased songs that we dont even know about :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

3 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

To me It really sounds like It could be recorded around 2004-5

2 hours ago, Xanax said:

It sounds like 2000-2001 Britney but I love it!

8 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Sounds more Britney era to me than In The Zone.

As for an unreleased compilation album, I’ve been saying for years that RCA should do one! She still owes them another album and since she’s retired it’s the perfect way to fulfill her contract without her having to work beyond picking the songs! My absolute dream would be a 2 disc album one of rare tracks like Trouble and Over To You Now for example and the other disc would be like 20-21 unreleased tracks. I have a sneaking suspicion that the biopic soundtrack may contain a few unreleased tracks as a way to push the soundtrack. 

11 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

More like 1999 tbh

11 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

It sounds like Britney-ITZ era. More like Britney I would say. She has no clue these are running around probably. She said that she’s retired. Why can’t she just release all of her unreleased catalogue as an GH album instead of doing a fictional musical of her life. 

11 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

I saw BO say it's an ITZ outtake on Twitter. They said allegedly tho.

Also this person said there will be a Britmas 2.0 if Jordan leaks og files of Just let me go and 911 lmao.

9 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Streets are saying it was recorded a few months after the Britney album was released, so early to mid 2002. Super early ITZ sessions. 

8 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

This feels like before ITZ, I’d guess. This one’s confusing. It’s reminiscent of the Baby era, imo.

Guys, op literally said the day it was mixed:

8 hours ago, kyros said:

february 8th 2003 :neydedance_purple:

• Love 2

No

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Ok, so, lets put the drama aside: are you willing to sell these @kyros? If so, is there a price? We are all listening :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Not selling

41 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

He won’t sell you **** he’s a fraud probably doesn’t even have the songs :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

I love how are you reveling your true self, and you want to attract the circus tour source like that?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sorry i went too hard on you, and got you all confused, but you are just too new in the game, you see when someone is looking for trust whorty persons sometimes gives different prices and info just to see who will f it up and leak info. Thats what happen to you babe. Anyway learn your lesson im not even bothered by your comments just found it really funny cause you are just proving why nobody wants to do bussiness with bfans anymore :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

sending you love, hope you one day you start being smarter and not react like a child to everything cause you will not succeed like that in your search:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

anyway hope one day you prove me wrong and bring something important to the table:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

1 minute ago, kyros said:

No

Not selling

I love how are you reveling your true self, and you want to attract the circus tour source like that?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sorry i went too hard on you, and got you all confused, but you are just too new in the game, you see when someone is looking for trust whorty persons sometimes gives different prices and info just to see who will f it up and leak info. Thats what happen to you babe. Anyway learn your lesson im not even bothered by your comments just found it really funny cause you are just proving why nobody wants to do bussiness with bfans anymore :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

sending you love, hope you one day you start being smarter and not react like a child to everything cause you will not succeed like that in your search:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

anyway hope one day you prove me wrong and bring something important to the table:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

***** stfu :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: you’re desperate for cash and posted this for attention and said you’ll sell, someone offered money and you said no you don’t even have these songs I’m doubting it heavily this is embarrassing for you and only you, enjoy your scammed clips you’re using to scam money :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: goodbye 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

***** stfu :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: you’re desperate for cash and posted this for attention and said you’ll sell, someone offered money and you said no you don’t even have these songs I’m doubting it heavily this is embarrassing for you and only you, enjoy your scammed clips you’re using to scam money :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: goodbye 

Sure 😌 

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Guys, op literally said the day it was mixed:

I’m choosing not to believe him since we have several people on L*aked claiming it was recorded in 2002. He’s the only person to claim it was done on that specific day. 

EDIT: Now they’re saying it is from the Rick Nowels sessions 💀 

Edited by BraveNewSeth
38 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I’m choosing not to believe him since we have several people on L*aked claiming it was recorded in 2002. He’s the only person to claim it was done on that specific day. 

EDIT: Now they’re saying it is from the Rick Nowels sessions 💀 

And Rick Nowels was 2003, right? I’m not sure, but I guess it was 2003, so yeah, I believe it was early 2003.

Edited by CJMCH
2 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Another snippet just because im bored 

W-SI.LINK

Experience secure file transfer and decentralized storage with WeSendit, the #1 provider worldwide. Share and store...

WE.TL

The simple, quick and secure way to send your files around the world without an account. Share your files...

Edited by kyros
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.