Britney - i aint runnin away (Snippet Leak) New Song

kyros

12 minutes ago, Michel De Mal said:

by the way...caption on soundcloud saying something about britmas and Jordan’s 911 and love 2 love u og files :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Jordan’s 911 file I have it’s a MP3 he gave it to a mod here years back that gave it to a group of us. Jordan never got the lossless file that’s out there with a different mix, it was with the hooked on, sippin on and rockstar files but the source got angry at the leaks and vanished, they also had kiss you all over and state of grace. 

Edited by BuyingCircusTourDMMe
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

It sounds like Britney-ITZ era. More like Britney I would say. She has no clue these are running around probably. She said that she’s retired. Why can’t she just release all of her unreleased catalogue as an GH album instead of doing a fictional musical of her life. 

Streets are saying it was recorded a few months after the Britney album was released, so early to mid 2002. Super early ITZ sessions. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.