We all criticize Britney today but no one provides a solution. Provide your solution

Everyone including myself has been quick to criticize Britney in the state she is in today. But what do you think is the solution?

The conservatorship destroyed her relationship with her sons, the 1 thing she cherished the most and the conservatorship destroyed her trust in doctors and therapists after the manipulation and dirty mind games they did on her.

How do you help a person that has been this destroyed?

Edited by justhanging

We all know that when an artist reaches a certain level of fame and success, their stories end tragically. The fact that she is alive and willing to share who she is with us today makes her an exception. It is also, in a way, impressive.

Trust is the main thing she needs and it won't be built overnight or in the way we expect. 

I don't know if I have the rights to speculate about her life or find a solution for her situation. I just hope she can surround herself with good people for once because is extremely difficult to grow, heal or rebuild oneself without a solid foundation.

Edited by PMK
  • Love 9

We can’t do anything, just watch the destruction...

We've been saying (some of us at least) Britney needs to ask for help,  professional help... she needed help even before the c-ship ended.

Britney really went through a lot but if she can't make some effort then it will be like this forever.

She needs better people around, but it will not happen anytime soon.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

I think her mental health problems started before the conservatorship … and it’s her life. Just sucks she wants to ruin her legacy and come for people who talk highly of her now. 

I guess it’s her right to try to be as irrelevant as possible and not have the industry use her name. 

It's shocking Britney is ok with a movie about her life but hates any homage, tribute and praise... 

Or the movie wasn't her idea at all and she had to accept the project...

• Like 1

Honestly we can have plenty of solutions and ideas for her ( here in this forum) but outside of this forum we can’t do **** . Who she hang out with? Who she talk to? Relationship with who? We barely know anything about her current life, and we shouldn’t know honestly, cuz she’s a human being and we don’t need to know her personal details. It’s bizarre because even tho we don’t live next to her, or with her, there’s zero paparazzi pictures of her, every now and then she’s doing something and then she pufff disappears, 

honestly I have plenty of solutions, that I can share, but none of that she would follow. 

• Love 1

There are those who believe that a child in the womb shares his mother's dreams her love for him her hopes for his future. Is it told to him in pictures as he sleeps inside of her? Is that why he reaches for her in that first moment and cries for her touch? - Sarah Connor, The Sarah Connor Chronicles

She has multiple talented fans who adores her. I’m sure she can let a psychiatrist or psychologist, a designer, a stylist and an assistant from her followers. She just need to check their profiles. That’s not something normal I know but her state is also not normal.her circumstances are not normal.

She doesn’t trust anyone in USA except felons and shady media people like Cade. 

That’s what I can think of by now. People who are saying that she has mental illness; she released from a CS and then dropped all of her allegations against her parent and ex business partners. 

She needs to leave USA immediately. Tina Turner moved to sweeden even before knowing the place. Madonna left to live in London for awhile, Lindsay moved to Greece. 

• Like 1

Anyone who criticizes Britney is a hater and I refer them to a song I personally wrote. People online refuse to allow her to just be her artistic self. She’s accomplished more than anyone’s faves nowadays ever will and is the most successful artist of the 21st Century. Taylor Swift who? Beyoncé who? That’s what people should care about. And the rest “Mind Your Business B” - Britney Spears (2010)

Britney Xposed - Iconography

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.