According to TMZ, Britney will continue to pay child support until November

https://www.tmz.com/2024/09/12/britney-spears-still-paying-child-support-after-jayden-18-birthday/

“Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the original child support order in the Britney/Kevin Federline divorce provided that child support payments would cease on the 18th birthday of Jayden, the youngest son, OR when he graduates high school, WHICHEVER IS LATER. We've learned Jayden will graduate from high school in Hawaii in November -- it's an early graduation -- so the child support payments will continue until then. That means Britney will make payments in October and November, and then it all stops.”

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

R u kidding me? 18 is adult. He can get part time job and its not like he needs 20k per month.

The law has failed Britney. I would be angry too. 

Its not her fault he couldnt graduate on time like normal ppl. I graduated at 17. Is he taking special classes? Serious question. 

"We've learned Jayden will graduate from high school in Hawaii in November -- it's an early graduation -- so the child support payments will continue until then" - TMZ

They’re all so ****ed come November. The former rapper Kflop and the felon Victoria can say goodbye to their w**d and gambling addictions.

How long do ya’ll think it’ll be until Sean and Jayden start resenting their father for blowing all the child support and come running back to their mother?

My guess is December. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

They’re all so ****ed come November. The former rapper Kflop and the felon Victoria can say goodbye to their w**d and gambling addictions.

How long do ya’ll think it’ll be until Sean and Jayden start resenting their father for blowing all the child support and come running back to their mother?

My guess is December. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Now that they're young adults maybe Britney and Kevin share custody. Everyones ready.

2 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

K Fed will force Jayden to flunk & repeat senior year so they can continue getting child support payments.

Those boys don’t know that they have the power to heal their mother by just being present. Wish they would go be with her and work on their relationship.

Most likely K-Flop told them they'll be homeless after November so they better start talking to their ATM again ( Federline word for "mother"). No coincidence the checks are running out and they're occasionally speaking now :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

A lot of this information essentially confirms that Kevin Federline has been grooming his kids. Remember, grooming does not have to be ***ual. He is doing it to get them on his side to make money and headlines off of them. We need another Adam McIntyre figure to swoop in and pull an anti-Colleen level cancellation. Since he's in Hawaii a ukulele 2.0 is likely.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.