Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

Just now, PlatinumB said:

I think it's for the best if people are going to be saying such awful things and mods won't do a thing.

It makes me mad! Yet they are very quick to ban people fighting each other but when all this rats come to insult Britney the mods are nowhere to be found. Disgusting.

Its crazy how they are waiting for Britney to do anything to insult her. 

• Love 8

Well I must admit even when I love Sabrina that performance was weird af. Sabrina look was amazing and the way she went down. Her outfit and attitude on point. But the performance itself was weird the alien thing was kinda off and not related at all with her style and music.

Britney comment probably wasn’t the best choice since ppl and media will kill her, sabrina it’s the it girl and loved pop of the moment.

in other hand Oh Britney those teeth:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by freeoverprotected
  • Like 6
Just now, stronger1992 said:

“This Sabrina girl Carpenter” 😂😂

She’s so random and scatterbrained I love it 😂 

No why did I giggle when she was talking about Sabrina and then went into what she's into atm with painting and sketching then checking her self for going way off topic and back to Sabrina at the VMA's :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: too cute 😂

• Love 7
Just now, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Can someone explain what happened to her teeth? Do you guys think she used to have dental contact lenses (which you need to file your teeth and make gaps to fit the lenses) and then removed it? 

They've changed. End of story. Move the **** ownnn. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.