Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

21 minutes ago, Reasonwhy said:

Maybe if she's back with that dude, she's taking things she shouldn't. When she posted her vegas days off with her brother, she seemed more "normal".

But did you see the SPA video with her brother in Vegas? 

Same forced voice,  same childish behavior.

She probably acts like this most of the time.  

• Like 4

It always seems like Britney sees shade in the most bizarre and random situations that aren't shady at all. Her claims that Sabrina kissing an alien girl "is weird", almost sounds like she is upset that Sabrina did a throwback to the Oops video. Like girl it's not that deep, it wasn't an attack to you and the performance was fun.

Edited by PamelaAnderson
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Miss_D said:

She posted a video earlier this year while on vacation with Bryan and she sounded pretty normal. How the heck did it go from that to this so quickly? I keep seeing comments “it’s been like this” but it hasn’t! It’s like she’s purposely doing it. 

She did not sound normal on that video its just that u guys lost perspective so much lol. She was behaving like a child invading others ppl moment of relax with her attitude, being so over the place and disrespectful. Out of touch

Edited by BritneyLover
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

She is clearly high as ****. Like someone else said, IYKYK.

Aside from being high why does she always sound shady and bitter?

GET HELP GIRL JESUS

Please enlighten us with why you think she's high? Some say she's mentally unwell and others like you are saying she's high :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Which one is it?!  Also did you actually listen to the words she said? No where was she shady and bitter? what the hell?!

• Love 1

Even tho I miss her voice messages she would upload on youtube, I miss those simple vids too.

I am not concerned tbh, to me she is playing around most of the time. She has proven that when she has to she gets serious. Most of us cannot even come close to her level of seriousness. I still havent had an experience like hearing her testimory.

As for the vmas... didnt watch them either. I think Katy Perry did good.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PolySpears said:

Not the alien thing, at the end she said she's cool and then she said maybe not unless I misheard

That cool thing was aimed at herself. Not Sabrina. I'll listen again but that's what I got from it. She mumbled it because she was self deprecating.

• Like 7

Is the video a little weird, yes but Britney is a little weird now…..unfortunately because she was so controlled for so long I don’t think she really knows how to act anymore. I also think the meds she was forced to take messed her up a little. 

I thought it was funny what she said about kissing a girl instead obviously referring to her kiss with Madonna and I also thought it was funny the way she said she’s a mom and she’s old now so she forgets she famous. 

Oh and she didn’t seem cracked out to me like so many of you think, she just seemed a bit nervous and unfocused again because I feel she is so unsure of how to act now. She’s definitely not a m*** addict like someone mentioned because she’d be so out of it she wouldn’t be able to post her dance videos and her skin would be a mess! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.