What happened to breatheheavy and Jordan Miller?

12 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Idk, I guess with some exceptions in my opinion the new people are the ones who have ran this place down. We got a lot of new people during the free britney movement and from all the tik tok conspiracy community and it's all kind of gone crazy since then because some of them never left.

However, I don't disagree with you a forum needs new people and different opinions to thrive but it's hard for anyone to draw a line. It's interesting to come on a fan site and over half the comments are bashing the person you are supposed to be a fan of. 

I almost wonder if shutting it down temporarily like 6 months to a year would help revamp his passion but also the poeple who join. It would also hopefully w**d out the trolls. 

It seems like a tricky situation. In any social circle there will always be the people who want to talk shizz. I think being in a public forum like this, there must be some allowance of dissention, otherwise it's a stale and inaccurate monument as opposed to a forum. And honestly there was probably a time in the recent past where knowing what the haters thought was informative or useful. I think that time has past.

She's in a growing and healing phase of her life and isn't here for our entertainment. It does seem vital there there are some really wholesome places to talk about Britney and give her space to just be. The thing is, there's so much **** talking everywhere. At some point real fans just have to embrace her new lifestyle and become more vocal in supporting her choices. 

I think it would be a shame to shut this site down because there are so many fascinating older posts, it could be really hard to recreate that. But also, with some dedication, a new site can be prefilled with topics and items of interest that help jumpstart a new community. 

tbh I think she would thrive on Tumblr with Linda Carter, Will Wheaton,and Neil Gaimon.

Just now, pinky_pom said:

It seems like a tricky situation. In any social circle there will always be the people who want to talk shizz. I think being in a public forum like this, there must be some allowance of dissention, otherwise it's a stale and inaccurate monument as opposed to a forum. And honestly there was probably a time in the recent past where knowing what the haters thought was informative or useful. I think that time has past.

She's in a growing and healing phase of her life and isn't here for our entertainment. It does seem vital there there are some really wholesome places to talk about Britney and give her space to just be. The thing is, there's so much **** talking everywhere. At some point real fans just have to embrace her new lifestyle and become more vocal in supporting her choices. 

I think it would be a shame to shut this site down because there are so many fascinating older posts, it could be really hard to recreate that. But also, with some dedication, a new site can be prefilled with topics and items of interest that help jumpstart a new community. 

tbh I think she would thrive on Tumblr with Linda Carter, Will Wheaton,and Neil Gaimon.

There have got to be social media managers who are mega Britney fans... Why not just get a few people to create a sort of team and just take it (exhale) to a new level? Surely there are a few who would do it for love.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.