Donald Trump says he prefers Britney to Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

You’re giving “i’m not going to vote, my one vote won’t make a difference” energy. Lol :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

LOL, I'm saying that I don't care what a celebrity thinks, it's not going to change my vote or anything like that. 

A lot of people, like swifties, think that because their favorite celebrity thinks one way, they have to think the same way.

12 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

LOL, I'm saying that I don't care what a celebrity thinks, it's not going to change my vote or anything like that. 

A lot of people, like swifties, think that because their favorite celebrity thinks one way, they have to think the same way.

For me it’s not about influencing her fans as much it is setting the record straight & standing on her truth. For years there’s been this back & forth discourse on whether Britney is a hardcore Republican or a Democrat.

She obviously does not care about hurting her career or who she rubs the wrong way anymore considering the things she posts, so speaking her political views to finally lay it to rest would be good for her in terms of claiming self-autonomy. 

Again, she doesn’t HAVE to say anything, but I know that if people were saying that I was a hardcore Republican, when I knew I wasn’t, i’d be annoyed and want to clarify. God knows she runs to clarify **** like if she gained 5 lbs.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Like 1

Neither Trump nor Swift is above Britney. Kamala neither. I don't Britney believe would feel any need or desire to say anything.

One beautiful thing about her is that much of what she does speaks to people at both sides of the aisle. I don't agree that Britney should give any statement.

If she wanted to she could post a few words about swift or an image like she has done before. But I'm proud of Britney for being above it. It's also better for us fans.

She's not our Democrat or Republican. She's Britney and that's better.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Neither Trump nor Swift is above Britney. Kamala neither. I don't Britney believe would feel any need or desire to say anything.

One beautiful thing about her is that much of what she does speaks to people at both sides of the aisle. I don't agree that Britney should give any statement.

If she wanted to she could post a few words about swift or an image like she has done before. But I'm proud of Britney for being above it. It's also better for us fans.

She's not our Democrat or Republican. She's Britney and that's better.

Facts. I'm a Republican (although I don't support Trump, I'm an immigrant) and the best thing Britney can do is not give any statement on the matter.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/11/2024 at 10:56 PM, PerfectLover. said:

Well, she supported Bush once.

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens" - Britney, 2003.

With hindsight I believe she wasn't really aware of what was going on (she was so young and busy doing world tours) and tried to be the less political possible. Remember she was already in the middle of very negative press and comments while being, as we know it, globally successful. 

But yeah, to this day, it still kinda makes me cringe cuz it's about the Iraq Invasion.

• Like 1
On 9/11/2024 at 10:48 PM, monalisaney81 said:

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Donald Trump said he preferred Britney Spears to Taylor Swift after the latter publicly chose to endorse Kamala Harris. Following the...

Get a job, get away from her.

Britney needs to issue a statement because the news outlets are saying Trump is saying Britney is MAGA but it’s actually Brittany Mahomes.

On 9/11/2024 at 10:49 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, Britney should speak out and let it be known if this is a lie, I don't see her supporting Trump she had an abor**on and believes in women's rights. 

17 hours ago, Jibreel said:

No statement

No statement

She didn't support Bush or the Republicans in that way then. At least today I don't see it that way. She supported America. So smart at such a young age. It was iconic!

Taylor Swift endorsed a candidate. Maybe she even did it in a good way no matter what candidate Britney was shiny in a dress once again. She's above it all and I love her! 

8 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:  All these people endorsing Trump on here, maybe Exhale should close.  

Are you two enjoying yourselves now? You got your statement.

On 9/11/2024 at 4:55 PM, humstarr said:

She didnt want that abor**on and nobody is taking womens rights. But if the borders will be open for rapists and sharia law then every woman will have her personal jamie by law. 

On 9/11/2024 at 5:00 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

Same logic: I don’t see her supporting Kamala either, she’d never burn the American flag and support hateful, third world criminals that should be deported: 

pro-hezbollah-protests-us-flag-burnt-in-

I didn't know we had MAGA cultists on this forum. Jordan should treat this like GGD and take action against them for these beliefs.

1 hour ago, Britney2001 said:

I didn't know we had MAGA cultists on this forum. Jordan should treat this like GGD and take action against them for these beliefs.

That would be vile and unamerican. U cant shut somebody up just cuz u disagree with them. Says a lot about u and ur ****ty beliefs. Maybe u should try living in north korea or china. 

1 hour ago, Britney2001 said:

There are democrats and republicans. Both look better when focusing on Britney than when doing that political hairpulling on each other. Look at Britney. She focus on Sabrina instead.

On 9/11/2024 at 11:04 PM, monalisaney81 said:

Britney endorsed Hilary, she is not a Republican.

83cd3ecec31a25aa0c7aea41d1b592d3

She refused to support Clinton in the election. She supports the death penalty and was born in the South. Britney will of course vote for Trump. Mrs. Swift seems to have forgotten who wanted to turn her concert in Europe into a morgue. With Kamala Harris, the USA will end up the same as it did in Europe.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

She refused to support Clinton in the election. She supports the death penalty and was born in the South. Britney will of course vote for Trump. Mrs. Swift seems to have forgotten who wanted to turn her concert in Europe into a morgue. With Kamala Harris, the USA will end up the same as it did in Europe.

Britney stays with Carpenter and Jibreel. She's got no interest in the Swift Harris Trump situation.

She released her statement following basically saying that the Carpenter girl is cool and that other stuff is not something she feels like talking about.

She kept her message clear, brief and on point and delivered it flawlessly with a classic Britney IG pajama look. She is not likely to comment further on this.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.