Donald Trump says he prefers Britney to Taylor Swift

57 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I don't think Britney is even aware there is a presidential election or who the candidates are.

Yep, it wouldn’t surprise me she doesn't know what's going on. 

And this isn't 90/2000, every big celebrity needs to be political. Probably people won't drag Britney because she clearly is going through something but I hope she never endorses Trump or say she can't choose sides. 

49 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I never said she wanted it, however she was able to make the choice about her own body, and yes Trump is trying to take away women's rights about their bodies.

Which is why last night he wouldn't answer and kept saying it's up to the states.

The borders don't need to be open for rapists to be in this country. 

It is up to the states. Otherwise why there are different law about it in every state? Why kamala who is in the office right now doesnt pass the same law everywhere? 

They have been letting just about any misogynist from the 3rd world country to come here. They r raping everyone in europe now. Brutal gang rapes. I dont want that **** in america. 

1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Yep, it wouldn’t surprise me she doesn't know what's going on. 

And this isn't 90/2000, every big celebrity needs to be political. Probably people won't drag Britney because she clearly is going through something but I hope she never endorses Trump or say she can't choose sides. 

@Frankie8 she probably doesn’t care or watch the news. Not that she is being negligent she is just focusing on her healing. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Donald Trump said he preferred Britney Spears to Taylor Swift after the latter publicly chose to endorse Kamala Harris. Following the...

Get a job, get away from her.

Britney needs to issue a statement because the news outlets are saying Trump is saying Britney is MAGA but it’s actually Brittany Mahomes.

No statement

9 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, Britney should speak out and let it be known if this is a lie, I don't see her supporting Trump she had an abor**on and believes in women's rights. 

No statement

8 hours ago, PerfectLover. said:

Well, she supported Bush once.

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens" - Britney, 2003.

She didn't support Bush or the Republicans in that way then. At least today I don't see it that way. She supported America. So smart at such a young age. It was iconic!

8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Same logic: I don’t see her supporting Kamala either, she’d never burn the American flag and support hateful, third world criminals that should be deported: 

pro-hezbollah-protests-us-flag-burnt-in-

Taylor Swift endorsed a candidate. Maybe she even did it in a good way no matter what candidate Britney was shiny in a dress once again. She's above it all and I love her! 

Mess. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I’m so glad Kamala ate him up at the debate. She remained calm and collected while he had a total meltdown, ranting about illegal aliens eating our pets and getting transgender operations in prison.:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

How anyone can watch that rambling, incoherent lunatic embarrass himself on that stage and still stand behind him is beyond me. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

He's talking about Brittany Mahomes, why on earth does the article mention Britney Spears? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

What a mess! I hope they rectify soon :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I was thinking this nothing to do with Britney in the slightest if people bothered to watch the clip 😭

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Mess. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I’m so glad Kamala ate him up at the debate. She remained calm and collected while he had a total meltdown, ranting about illegal aliens eating our pets and getting transgender operations in prison.:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

How anyone can watch that rambling, incoherent lunatic embarrass himself on that stage and still stand behind him is beyond me. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He really is batshıt.

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Gewakefie said:

I was thinking this nothing to do with Britney in the slightest if people bothered to watch the clip 😭

Trump knows what he's doing. We have a topic here. The topic creator made a good decision creating it.

Trump also knows that while Biden has been the union guy and him the business guy, Jibreel and Britney are with the military and the police. He is the business guy and he knows. Him and Tucker has been testing since 2020.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, one2threesaymyname said:

I wish kamala wins just to see how down that ****hole of country can fall by going full woke lol

It won't be that bad. Harris will likely win, but she is not alone. She won't be allowed to mess up fully. Trump could mess things up badly. Sadly MAGA is not as internally stable as of now as democrats are now.

17 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, Britney should speak out and let it be known if this is a lie, I don't see her supporting Trump she had an abor**on and believes in women's rights. 

Britney abor**on was no needed was induced by some old *** man, and woman's rights is to kill their kids? ewww

now I see why you always talk shiat about Britney.

you are a satanic puppet.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.