Daily Mail: Britney is considering creating new music for the soundtrack of 'The Woman In Me' but that is still preliminary!

September 12 marks a major milestone for superstar Britney Spears.

Her youngest son Jayden turns 18 on Thursday — and sources close to the Princess of Pop have exclusively told DailyMail.com that while she’ll be celebrating, her ex-husband Kevin Federline may not be in the mood for cake and balloons.

Jayden’s 18th birthday, the Mail has learned, will trigger the cessation of child support payments that Spears has been paying to Federline for the care of their two children -- Jayden and Sean Preston, 18 -- for the past 17 years totaling more than an estimated $5 million.

‘The amount of money Britney has given Kevin for the two boys is extraordinary and it is enough for any man to support an entire family, which is what she believes he has done,’ the source close to Spears told The Mail.

The sense from Britney world is that Federline, 46, a former backup dancer for Justin Timberlake and failed pop performer who now occasionally works as a DJ, will struggle to maintain the lifestyle that he’s become accustomed to.

The Mail reached out to Federline’s lawyer to respond to these allegations but did not receive a response.

Whatever happens to Federline, Britney views it as his problem to solve, the Mail is told.

‘Britney is hearing that he is not a happy camper,’ the sources said, while ‘Britney is living her best life.'

She is certainly not in want of money.

According to sources, a financial windfall from her best-selling tell-all memoir, ‘The Woman in Me’ and a deal with Universal Pictures to turn it into a movie has been transformative – allowing Spears to move beyond some of her struggles and unleash a new creative energy.

‘This film has allowed her to get outside of her head,’ the source told the Mail. ‘She is considering creating new music for the soundtrack but that is still preliminary.’

What’s more, Britney is allegedly expunging supposed negative influences from her life, including her former housekeeper-turned-boyfriend Paul Soliz.

‘She has rid herself of all toxic people,’ the source said.

When it comes to her children, Spears is excited at the prospect of ‘having her boys back.’

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes he is in this case since he closed the deal and the press release was in conjunction with Universal Pictures, Marc Platt and Jon M. Chu.

2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Universal Pictures bought the rights to adapt The Woman In Me memoir. Whatever Britney posted on IG about that musical project is not related to this 

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

I retract my statement :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1

Britney likes to lie doesn’t she 😂 I mean it’s known the rights were bought by Universal. Maybe she is doing other projects but she clearly said….not a bio pic. Also if she has to “consider” doing music, she clearly doesn’t want to. That passion should come naturally and it’s clearly long gone. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 2

While I know better than to take the Daily Fail seriously, the idea of her returning to music is quite thrilling. It can be done completely on her terms this time around. Total creative freedom, and she can take all the time she needs.

We at least need a beautiful, inspiring ballad for the movie, Britney!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 5

Again the "sources" and Britney herself are saying completely different things...

Britney: not a biopic

Sources: biopic

Britney seen with "that man"

Sources: she dumped him for real y’all.

Britney: I don't want to make music. 

Sources: She is excited for new music.

And they're trying way too hard to say Kevin will stop to get money from Britney... let's see if the boys will come back now...

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

September 12 marks a major milestone for superstar Britney Spears.

Her youngest son Jayden turns 18 on Thursday — and sources close to the Princess of Pop have exclusively told DailyMail.com that while she’ll be celebrating, her ex-husband Kevin Federline may not be in the mood for cake and balloons.

Jayden’s 18th birthday, the Mail has learned, will trigger the cessation of child support payments that Spears has been paying to Federline for the care of their two children -- Jayden and Sean Preston, 18 -- for the past 17 years totaling more than an estimated $5 million.

‘The amount of money Britney has given Kevin for the two boys is extraordinary and it is enough for any man to support an entire family, which is what she believes he has done,’ the source close to Spears told The Mail.

The sense from Britney world is that Federline, 46, a former backup dancer for Justin Timberlake and failed pop performer who now occasionally works as a DJ, will struggle to maintain the lifestyle that he’s become accustomed to.

The Mail reached out to Federline’s lawyer to respond to these allegations but did not receive a response.

Whatever happens to Federline, Britney views it as his problem to solve, the Mail is told.

‘Britney is hearing that he is not a happy camper,’ the sources said, while ‘Britney is living her best life.'

She is certainly not in want of money.

According to sources, a financial windfall from her best-selling tell-all memoir, ‘The Woman in Me’ and a deal with Universal Pictures to turn it into a movie has been transformative – allowing Spears to move beyond some of her struggles and unleash a new creative energy.

‘This film has allowed her to get outside of her head,’ the source told the Mail. ‘She is considering creating new music for the soundtrack but that is still preliminary.’

What’s more, Britney is allegedly expunging supposed negative influences from her life, including her former housekeeper-turned-boyfriend Paul Soliz.

‘She has rid herself of all toxic people,’ the source said.

When it comes to her children, Spears is excited at the prospect of ‘having her boys back.’

I mean… usually a musical has music. Lol. Of course she’ll do new songs if she truly is playing a character in it.

Daily mail (most tabloids rly) are full of sh**. I’ll never forget how they said she had enough new music for TWO new albums last year. Lmfao

Edited by knee Queen of pop
19 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Britney likes to lie doesn’t she 😂 I mean it’s known the rights were bought by Universal. Maybe she is doing other projects but she clearly said….not a bio pic. Also if she has to “consider” doing music, she clearly doesn’t want to. That passion should come naturally and it’s clearly long gone. 

Her sources likes to lie as well lol.

I think there's a miscommunication between them and Britney wants to make it clear she is disagreeing.

First the Halsey situation,  then Blake Lively dress thing, now the no biopic...

But yeah,  universal definitely wants to do a biopic... even if Britney herself is against the idea. 

• Like 2

It’s deffo going to be a biopic as that’s what the official press release was; Britney may not view it as biopic but remember that’s her opinion not what it will be officially 

her creating a soundtrack isn’t completely out of the question as she would have signed a contract with universal who has rights to her music, but obviously she could just use old songs that are not released before 

similar to mind your business

also would not surprise me if she gets will.i.am to oversee it 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.