It's funny, it seems like nobody remembers this Harry Styles's lead single (it was outshined by his Watermelon Sugar)

I did and still do 

I wasn't into 1D and wasn't that interested in Harry solo carrer at the time but I'd remember see the teaser for the mv and snippet of the song so it caught my interest 

End up loving it and it made me wanna check out his music for the era and now I'm a fan of Harry 

I think why the song isn't that remembered in the us atleast is because they really did not push or promote it as strongly as other singles from the fine line era on radio

Beside Falling, Treat People with Kindness and Fine Line, all the other singles were push a good amount on Comtempary Hit Radio and Adult Contemporay Radio

I was surprised that they didn't  push the song on Comtempary Hit and Adult Contemporay Radio cause there was  much hype cause he was returning for a new era 

The same with Falling no push on Contemporay Hit or Adult Contemporay Radio

It ended up selling good as a single and was top 20 on us hot 100 but if it was given the radio push and support, I could've seen it being in the top 10 of the hot 100 at 6 or 7 even making to number 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.