Beyonce Snubbed At CMA'S (Although She Had One Of The Highest Selling Country Albums Of The Year) Matthew Knowles Calls Out CMA'S

2 hours ago, Britneystanley said:

Are we talking about Britney or Beyonce here? Cos you’re absolutely right about Myah but you posted an article about Beyoncé and have spoken more about Britney than anyone else? 

Weird the person having to drag Britney every time to defend Beyonce. You didn't even mention Britney and yet he needs to put her down because you didn't like Beyonce album.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't know what are you talking about...

Are you saying that person isn't dragged left and right for his opinions about Britney?

He is the one talking about "world of darkness" as if he doesn't criticize Britney all the time and is some "positive fairy".  

I Don't pretend to be positive with my speechs like he is doing here. 

He is the one gaslighting here lol.

Dragged left and right girl stop, your sad attempt to gas light fell flatter than K Feds album on the charts boo.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad: 

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Dragged left and right girl stop, your sad attempt to gas light fell flatter than K Feds album on the charts boo.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad: 

Gurl... you know very well you have to fight for your life every time you create threads about Britney... people are aware you have a obsession about her relationship with felon Paul and loves to compare her with others like Beyonce,  Xtina and Justin Timberlake.

If you want to deny it, fine... not untrue tho Cardi B Yes GIF by Apple Music

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Gurl... you know very well you have to fight for your life every time you create threads about Britney... people are aware you have a obsession about her relationship with felon Paul and loves to compare her with others like Beyonce,  Xtina and Justin Timberlake.

If you want to deny it, fine... not untrue tho Cardi B Yes GIF by Apple Music

What's your obsession? Going way below the belt to cast nothing but a shadow of darkness in the forum 24/7 to attack Britney's mental capacity and or vile things you post.

:explainlol_stare_spin:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

What's your obsession? Going way below the belt to cast nothing but a shadow of darkness in the forum 24/7 to attack Britney's mental capacity and or vile things you post.

:explainlol_stare_spin:

But why are saying this if you do the "same"? That’s the point.

You're trying to paint me as the "devil", yet you keep even denying Britney mental health issues just to say she is guilty of all the things she is doing, and is a bad person. How many times you wrote about Britney being a homewrecker, hating women and jealous?

It's just funny you using this to attack me meanwhile you do much worse daily here.

3 hours ago, rik said:

It’s because the CMAs are racist. They are a solid representation of a segregated America and anti-Black and thieving world. The sole reason this record did not get any nominations is because they could not stand to see a Black artist have a top selling country record, in a genre pioneered by Black people using adaptations of many West African instruments, particularly with the banjo. 

on that note, I would love to see Bey speak out on the genocides happening across the world as her artistry and legacy goes beyond just being music at this point.   

Lmfao this post is hilarious from start to finish, it’s like a super extreme SJW parody but you’re completely serious. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Just now, Dark Willow said:

But why are saying this if you do the "same"? That’s the point.

You're trying to paint me as the "devil", yet you keep even denying Britney mental health issues just to say she is guilty of all the things she is doing, and is a bad person. How many times you wrote about Britney being a homewrecker, hating women and jealous?

It's just funny you using this to attack me meanwhile you do much worse daily here.

I didn't paint you as anything honey.

when I see nobody has replied with the nene gif yet on a post that badly  needs one : r/BravoRealHousewives

I have no access to Britney's medica records neither do you so for you to act as though you do is fake and phony.

Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay hydrated,  classy, and healthy this Valentine's Day - Page 4 - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Lmfao this post is hilarious from start to finish, it’s like a super extreme SJW parody but you’re completely serious. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Ew plz never mention me again I’m afraid I’m going to catch whatever you have 

Edited by rik

I listen to country music. Beyonce has great production but her country songs arent that good. It gives me the applebees country song feel. 

Yes. The gays and her fans bought a lot of that album and streamed it hard. But CMA is for country fans and they dont care for her. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think more would agree talking about Felon Paul isn't below the belt as your content of Britney's mental health, her capacity, and meds and all the other non-sense you post.

Drnowzaradan GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

And you agreed many times with my posts. Just like I agreed with yours.

Just don't try to change who you are just because I didn't praise Beyonce. 

I get it... you're a Stan. But you acting so pressed over my opinions makes no sense when you backed me up countless times.

If I am the person you trying to paint... then you agreed with the person when it was convenient for you. 

12 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

And you agreed many times with my posts. Just like I agreed with yours.

Just don't try to change who you are just because I didn't praise Beyonce. 

I get it... you're a Stan. But you acting so pressed over my opinions makes no sense when you backed me up countless times.

If I am the person you trying to paint... then you agreed with the person when it was convenient for you. 

Dr Drew GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.