Happy Birthday Jayden! (GP version 0 days left!)

Britney's own dedication of her book:

"For my boys, who are the loves of my life"

Happy birthday Jayden! There is already a topic here for stans with a countdown and everything

and no doubt it will be festive in two days but just so there'll be something also everyone can understand during these special days

🎇🎆 Happy 🎇🎆

🎇🎆 Birthday 🎇🎆

🎇🎆 JAYDEN !! 🎇🎆

18 years! Not only Britney's little boys anymore! Her two young men now!

Edited by Jibreel
1 day
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Alio said:

That probably was the shadiest way to wish someone happy birthday like here's the link to the countdown of when you lose the money ! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Ok first lol but then: Hey! I didn't create that topic. I don't want this forum to disappear after 20 years basically with the last words from her fans being a countdown to loosing child support money. She loves her boys. I just need it to be stated for the record that even though fans sometimes have a different way of going about, of course we love her and people wish a happy birthday for Jayden when he turns 18. No need for anyone to say it explicitly.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Another heartbreaking day for Britney :typing_keyboard_computer:

They probably won’t answer her call

:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

2 hours ago, AII said:

What a lovely sweet post. I'm sure they're checking here to see all the upcoming positive messages ❤️❤️❤️

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: 

Speaking of which, y'all hating on her kids too? :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: They're not that bad... or are they?

50 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Even with that fine kush going on in the gr0wr00m of the Federline household, I'll say those too they gotta be the baddest m0therf()ckers under that roof .. 

I dunno, I’d say that title goes to Victoria. She’s certainly got the street creed with her criminal background.

spacer.png

• Exhale+
5 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Britney's own dedication of her book:

"For my boys, who are the loves of my life"

Happy birthday Jayden! There is already a topic here for stans with a countdown and everything

and no doubt it will be festive in two days but just so there'll be something also everyone can understand during these special days

🎇🎆 Happy 🎇🎆

🎇🎆 Birthday 🎇🎆

🎇🎆 JAYDEN !! 🎇🎆

18 years! Not only Britney's little boys anymore! Her two young men now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN I SENT YOU A CAKE FROM TWITTER :)

The Blues Brothers Happy Birthday Brother GIF

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+

I take this opportunity to say it here also for a gift from us to Britney to support the forum with a donation that I will make tomorrow to keep the forum active and help JORDAN
Thank you so much to everyone for the support
a small gesture for a great gift to Jayden and his mom

GIF Cuore Amore di Roger Vivier

Edited by Marcus Fenix
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.