What was your reaction to "Circus" song and video?

On 9/9/2024 at 8:54 PM, ElToxico said:

I loved the song and was expecting a nicer video. She didn't really look like she was having fun, the cinematography was really dark and jerky and the choreography was not memorable. Overall a disappointment compared to what I was expecting back then

I agree the most with you but the choreography not being memorable is because she just performed once (and not even in full) the original one. (Sorry for my bad english). I was 17 when this era kicked and I remember everyone was so happy and rooting for her, then, Circus "watered down" Tour choreographies happened..

Edited by MattVan
On 9/10/2024 at 1:07 AM, baltic***** said:

I think I was in disbelief seeing "classic" Britney slay after years of scandals and bad press. The biggest comeback in music history imo, already with the Womanzier video. But with Circus the music video AND the song were the closest to Primeney. I also remember it being the intro-song of Germany's next Topmodel, the song was everywhere, everybody loved it - even in Germany where everybody was just hating her before. 

Truly magical times for a 12 years old stan :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I don't like when people say a comeback. I was here the whole time:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.