Lost Britney appearances

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(I think this was a meet&greet with Pepsi)

I was going through @/BreatheOnMiley’s Twitter account and I found some screen caps of lost Britney media. I would love to see the Harris & Co one, her natural hair was so cute it gave Mariah spacer.png 

Do you have any more examples of lost Britney content? She was also on TRL the day Oops! was released and that has been wiped as well

spacer.png

We need to find these before exhale croaks Wendy Williams Meme GIF let’s preserve Britstory!

• Love 7
8 hours ago, thesimplelife said:

This is the only one I’ve been able to find! seems to have leaked last year 

Interesting she says the best thing about being Britney Spears is touring and the onyx hotel tour was the first tour she says in the book that she didn't enjoy doing it. Maybe it's because when she said that in the interview she hadn't toured the onyx hotel yet.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Fita said:

Interesting she says the best thing about being Britney Spears is touring and the onyx hotel tour was the first tour she says in the book that she didn't enjoy doing it. Maybe it's because when she said that in the interview she hadn't toured the onyx hotel yet.

righttt she’s been saying touring is her favorite thing since 1999, I’ve always wondered what happened that made her hate the onyx tour so bad. I know she thought it was too ***ual but didn’t she come up with the concept herself? odd

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.