Blackout - Ellen Von Unwerth Photoshoot

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Let me call Ellen Von Unwerth :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Omg im so sorry for this rude girly. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

First post and you treat our sister like that? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

no wonder why bh it’s closing :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

no sweetie, I don’t know either :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, FunhouseFreax said:

Blackout - Ellen Von Unwerth Photoshoot

Hello everyone, this is my first post. So I’ve been trying to find the location of the Blackout photoshoot as well as the designer of the Iconic blue dress that Britney wore in the photoshoot. Does anyone know? :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

prob a closed set in studio city.

which dress do you mean? the pailette one?

The shoot took place somewhere in West Hollywood, here’s the article of Ellen discussing it: 

THEFACE.COM

Photography institution Fotografiska opens its New York doors next month with a retrospective collection from...

the designer of the dress is also unknown, Patt Wilson the stylist had brought this to set with her as I believe not even an actual option for the shoot but Britney picked it herself from the clothing rail, little to nothing is known about it and the eBay dress was a replica so we still have no idea, same as the other outfits from the shoot sadly. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

the designer of the dress is also unknown, Patt Wilson the stylist had brought this to set with her as I believe not even an actual option for the shoot but Britney picked it herself from the clothing rail, little to nothing is known about it and the eBay dress was a replica so we still have no idea, same as the other outfits from the shoot sadly. 

I'd love it if Britney had this hanging in her closet and decided to wear it for one of her dancing ig videos

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.