Does Taylor have bad posture or is it the camera?

4 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

It’s okay to be obsessed but I don’t want to scrutinise a woman’s (or anyone’s) body / speculate whether they have a disorder they can’t help 

:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Hating and obsessing over Taylor is the only life this person has. Their days are numbered if BH really shuts down so let them be 

9 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

It’s okay to be obsessed but I don’t want to scrutinise a woman’s (or anyone’s) body / speculate whether they have a disorder they can’t help 

It’s actually vile and disgusting shame moderators don’t ban for “bullying and harassment” no wonder the forum is shutting down bahahahaahah

on a deeper level I think Wendy has some deep rooted issues that will cost some money to sort 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

What a ridiculous thread 

22 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

She suffers from Taylor obsession, ignore her

17 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

12 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

Hating and obsessing over Taylor is the only life this person has. Their days are numbered if BH really shuts down so let them be 

6 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

It’s actually vile and disgusting shame moderators don’t ban for “bullying and harassment” no wonder the forum is shutting down bahahahaahah

on a deeper level I think Wendy has some deep rooted issues that will cost some money to sort 

Derailing thread detected.

Tell your opinion or go whine somewhere else. I really don't care about this stupid whining just because you are her fans. If a fan can't speak critically of his "idol" then they're just a delusional bigot, which you seem to be like that? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by Wendy Williams
4 hours ago, Body ache said:

She has bad posture but it’s cute because it shows that she’s insecure about her height. She’s pretty tall.

Do you mean that if she straightened up, she would hit the ceiling? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 hours ago, californication said:

The hump is real

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.