They want my job?

5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So quanto sia estenuante fingere di essere felice mentre stai morendo dentro. Non ho idea di come ci sia riuscita per così tanto tempo. E dover uscire e esibirsi mentre sei in quello stato? La sua forza è incredibilmente stimolante.

Her children.

Being able to spend time together with them.

• Like 1

I will never forget this day, she was standing right there in front of me in person. Absolutly GORGEOUS and she seemed very excited with a huge smile on her face.

Not evey minute of the Cship had to be rewrittten as torture.

Guys things are not black and white.

She was just confused by his accent.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 9/8/2024 at 2:37 AM, Arianna said:

She was so damn drugged how did we not see it 

No, here she does not seem drugged. She did not understand his French accent. On the other hand in the FF era she was so drugged it was literally hard NOT to notice, but only a few noticed. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Edited by takataminna
  • Like 2

I don’t actually think the Cship had devolved into torture just yet, Britney didn’t appear to be in constant despair during Circus and she looked fabulous - Slayed every performance, record was immaculate. I think she was just nervous here. She had hope during Circus - She didn’t like the situation but believed it to be a means to an end.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.