EXCLUSIVE Britney says goodbye to Breathe Heavy in IG post

• Exhale+

I am sure it remains and the owner if he wants me to move the forum to my archive I can improve it a lot and I do not use banner ads for others to make it clear that I am a cracker and I have 50 forums where I crack games and software for the world community, many know those sites

9 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

And the emotes? what will happen to the beautiful emotes?

Can anyone think about the emotes?!

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Honestly sometimes when I talk I think about them. I wish they would appear as I talk. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

What are we going to become now ?

• Haha 1

Call me delusional but I refuse to believe this place can end.

Now if it does I hope the last day we will have the big reveal ! Who was Jamie Lynn, who was madame Loulou, who was Jason Alexander and the 10 different Sams ?

You know... surprise ! :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I don't think she cares that much, she seems quite self-involved. I noticed a sharp decline between when she was clear and coherent during her court case to now. She seems way more of a temperamental and self-interested person now where she rarely talks about all the love and support she receives from her fans and a focus on destroying her legacy and dedicated her efforts to ridiculing her family and the industry. Its like she can't focus on the positives she has. That's ok, I've learned she's regressed mentally as a person and hope she can find the light again. 

Find Jesus Britney! 🤣

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.